The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO website login issue

Qahnaarin
Qahnaarin
Soul Shriven
So I'm trying to log into my ESO website account & it is telling me my info is wrong. Okay fine. Go to reset the password since I know the username is correct by the activation email I received months ago & it tells me they have no account matching my information? Go to create new account using same email & I can't because it is already in use. WHICH IS IT!? Anyone had this issue & fixed it? Anyone know to contact someone to fix this nonsense?
Saewen of Hallow Eves: Wood Elf Nightblade (Dark Brotherhood Silencer/Werewolf)
Xiithaara Beast-Master: Wood Elf Warden
Little Toe Bean Mush Pie: Khajiit Nightblade (Thieves Guild Master Thief)
Nikaasha the Damned: Dark Elf Dragonknight (Vampire)
Cherry Poppin Daddy: Nord Dragonknight
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    From what you've described, you may be using the wrong UserID to log into your account.

You can retrieve your UserID by following the instructions below:
    1. Go to your account page here.
    2. Locate the Sign In box.
    3. Click directly on the Forgot UserID? question above the top-right corner of the box that says Enter your UserID.
    4. On the new Forgot UserID? page that opens, enter the information requested:
      • First Name
      • Last Name
      • Email address associated with your ESO account
    5. You will then receive an email containing your UserID.
      • If you do not receive a confirmation email documenting your request, you should first check your spam folders for the email.
      • You should also ensure that noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com is added to the email account's "safe senders" list.

If you encounter any issues with retrieving your UserID, you should do the following:
    • Temporarily turn off anti-virus, ad/pop-up blockers, and firewalls. Make sure to turn them back on after completing the password reset process.
    • Clear the web browser's cache, cookies, history, temporary files, form data, and active filters.
    • Try the process again with the same e-mail address, or try it with a different address if there is any chance that the game account was set up using a different e-mail account.
    • Try the process using a different browser.

If the issue persists after following these steps and you are unable to sign in to create a support ticket, please complete and submit the account recovery form here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Qahnaarin
    Qahnaarin
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried doing all of that. It still isn't working. I don't want my email address changed on the account & when I select the drop down option for forgotten USER ID or PASSWORD, it wants me to do THE SAME THING that isn't working to begin with. I've tried different names, different emails (even though I know they won't work because I know what I signed up with.)
    Saewen of Hallow Eves: Wood Elf Nightblade (Dark Brotherhood Silencer/Werewolf)
    Xiithaara Beast-Master: Wood Elf Warden
    Little Toe Bean Mush Pie: Khajiit Nightblade (Thieves Guild Master Thief)
    Nikaasha the Damned: Dark Elf Dragonknight (Vampire)
    Cherry Poppin Daddy: Nord Dragonknight