The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

pvp, after ajustment of HA, are there any plans for block?

Trashs1
Trashs1
✭✭✭
as topic says,

im heavyly afected from the current nerfs (mag sorc+mag dk) but im suporting them. I think everyone is to tanky and its a good thing we will see more casters in light and probably more stams in medium.

the only thing what should be adjusted now is blocking. And it should be in a way who only affects pvp not pve.

when u do this i also think mag dk and in a bit lower importancy mag plar need some sort of deffence upgrade to one of their skills.

are there any plans for doing this on further patches?
Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would we need to change blocking? The HA change is not one that affects your ability to sustain. And there are already still permablck mag DKs out there.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Why would we need to change blocking? The HA change is not one that affects your ability to sustain. And there are already still permablck mag DKs out there.

for the reason to break permablock ofc...
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I've seen countless numbers of permablocking magDks in light armor.
    People like you will get HA nerfed into oblivion, only to realize the issue is block cost reduction being too effective.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

People like you will get HA nerfed into oblivion, only to realize the issue is block cost reduction being too effective.

^^

That and lack of alternatives, sets that give high damage, but nope. They removed wrath. 200sp/wp doesn't change the TTK issue. Instead you are left with less damage on non exploity builds.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf are you talking about? Blocking needs no changes. There are still perma block builds but they tend to be mostly ineffective and aren’t very common. Mag DKs/magplars do not need defensive upgrades. The changes to heavy armor do not require adjustments to block in any way.