The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

non stop disconnections - constantly - can't submit a help ticket!?!!

socivL
socivL
✭✭✭
my eso is constant disconnecting - worse than the combination of overwatch/paladins.
i will get the periodical goto help.elderscrollsonline.com message after several cant connect to servers.
the big problem with this is that although i am allowed to post on the forums - i cant sign into create a ticket because the password is incorrect. very ironic, as you can see i am posting.
i havent been able to connect to the game for 2 days - when i do connect it's about 5 minutes. usually enough time to load up UI and the character and then 5 minutes until i go back to cant connect message.
any relief in sight ? or like just an answer - please?
just on this last attempt i loaded up into a frozen game? hahah touche!
i do have - or should have a help ticket to get my password reset - dont know why it doesnt work here since it was saved to avoid having this issue.
2 templars - 1 cup
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try tethering your ps4 to your phone? Most oceanic players have to do it this way as our lag/disconnecting issues are beyond a joke.
    A ticket will result in

1: its your fault, not theirs (even though other mmos work fine and as intended)
    2: google porting, leaving you vulnerable (very poor practice on zos's behalf)

So try the phone option, and hope it helps your issue
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @socivL Please check your inbox as we've sent you a PM to followup on this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    Try tethering your ps4 to your phone? Most oceanic players have to do it this way as our lag/disconnecting issues are beyond a joke.
    A ticket will result in

1: its your fault, not theirs (even though other mmos work fine and as intended)

my situation is rather unique (i believe) - i live in a condo and each unit has it's own dedicated wifi - there is no hard connect option i have.

this issue occurs usually off an on - but recently it's just overwatch/paladins/ESO just constant disconnecting no internet / internet not found.

i have no ability / option to access my ports - so it's a non issue to me - i've contacted my provider because blizzard has said it's my client - i'd presume that is what i am going to hear from ZOS - and so forth.

this issue doesn't happen all of the time - but over this weekend it was insane - it's like my ps4 mine-as-well not be connected to the internet.

if i stream a movie - no problem - Marvel Heroes Omega - no prob - everyones golf / hot shots golf - no problem - playing the version of PS where the games are all online - no problem.

it's literally isolated to a few regular played games - idk .
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ticket will result in

I'm interested into this "tethering" thing. I read what it does. But would it work with tablets as well? My Xperia Z4 does have a Sim card slot. But it's also unlocked so I could use Sprint, T-mobile, Version At&t and other cellular plans.

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    A ticket will result in

I'm interested into this "tethering" thing. I read what it does. But would it work with tablets as well? My Xperia Z4 does have a Sim card slot. But it's also unlocked so I could use Sprint, T-mobile, Version At&t and other cellular plans.

i had never tethered up until last night when i attempted with this game and ps4 - it does work - you wont get disconnected constantly.
    but - you will be using cellular data from your plan - no biggie i suppose if you have unlimited.

makes my mind whirl - what if i hotspot my device and connect my device to my wifi - ...mind... blown...
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as your phone plan has high/unlimited data, you'll be fine.
    @socivL glad this has helped. As alot of people in my country have to do this to get a somewhat descent connection to the eso server and most dont wish to connect through dodgy means.
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    @socivL glad this has helped. As alot of people in my country have to do this to get a somewhat descent connection to the eso server and most dont wish to connect through dodgy means.

i was reading through wi-fi trouble shooting at the playstation website - and a bullet point jumped out at me which... now makes sense... - i'm not going to post what i did and how stupid it is yet until i confirm problem is corrected / alleviated - i will be SMDH and we'll be able to get a good laugh here maybe tomorrow.

cheers to your work around friend!
    i'll update tomorrow.
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    socivL wrote: »

i was reading through wi-fi trouble shooting at the playstation website - and a bullet point jumped out at me which... now makes sense... - i'm not going to post what i did and how stupid it is yet until i confirm problem is corrected / alleviated - i will be SMDH and we'll be able to get a good laugh here maybe tomorrow.

cheers to your work around friend!
    i'll update tomorrow.

found on the playstation trouble shooting that having a microwave near the equipment - and it dawned on me that i just recently moved a microwave by my wi-fi router.

unplugged it and all seemed promising - but alas - back to disconnection.

so now what i have actually found out that Marvel Omega - Overwatch - Paladins - ESO - any online game disconnects constantly.

been trying to work with my wi-fi provider but they've actually taken my internet down now for going on 3 days.

so anything PS4 related i am just not allowed to have internet access.
    2 templars - 1 cup