Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Khajiit ?

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
Whats the best class nowadays for a Khajiit that can benefit from the racials.I guess it would be stamina but what exactly?Nightblade?
Khajiit 4eva
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade makes the most sense if you really want to min/max, any other stamina will be fine.

If you're not to fussed out the minor differences you can play anything though. I have a friend who gets by fine as a Magicka Sorc as Khajiit.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, they're natural stamblades. But any stam build works. And 2/3 of their racial passives work for magic characters, so while they aren't ideal they can work as magic.
  • Ibibi
    Ibibi
    ✭✭
    Well im thinking of going maybe pvp also.Besides i have heard that the skill rotation etc is harder than stamsorc etc.Dont know if i can be good as a stamblade.Also how are they in pvp?More like gankers i suppose?
    Khajiit 4eva
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently race-changed a dark elf magicka nightblade into a khajiit stamina nightblade, and I'm having so much more fun. He's also now doing the most damage I've ever gotten on ANY of my other characters, ever. He can kill in seconds flat, and one-shots a lot of monsters if I go into stealth first. I love my kitty ninja.
    Yes, in PvP a khajiit nb would work as a ganker. They have more issues with stamina sustain than other stamina races like wood elves and Redguards, but make up for it in other ways.

Edited by SydneyGrey on October 12, 2017 5:40AM
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you're not to fussed out the minor differences you can play anything though. I have a friend who gets by fine as a Magicka Sorc as Khajiit.

This one is playing as a Khajiit templar healer and it's fun :smile:
    Don't restrict yourself too much by focusing in stamina builds.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kidur wrote: »
    Whats the best class nowadays for a Khajiit that can benefit from the racials?

Skooma dealer, of course.

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Ibibi
    Ibibi
    ✭✭
    love still the idea of him as a stamina nightblade but i read somewhere that they arent that good anymore ?Can someone help me out
    Khajiit 4eva
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblades still work just fine. Just remembers that when most people complain about classes getting nerfed into uselessness they are talking about either a PVP playstyle getting harder (gankers/bombers losing Clever Alchemist this patch for example), a gear change meaning they all have to change gear, or that a class skill got changed meaning that the top DPS now only do 30kDPS instead of 35K DPS like they used to...

So again, if you want to complete PVE content up to veteran dungeons, you can play any class and play style as long as you know what you are doing. Now, if trials are your goal, then its worth looking at which class is the best DPS at the moment. Just keep in mind that the top DPS slot and trial team makeup is shifting with every single patch. So you might as well make something you like to play.

If trials are your goal, I think the only class underperforming as a DPS is the magwarden, but even then that's a matter of only pulling about 25k DPS instead of 40k+ like some of the other class. I'm sure there are magwarden players who play DPS who can complete all trials just fine despite "low DPS".

If you love the idea of him as a stamina nightblade, and you will enjoy playing a stamina nightblade, don't let the meta persuaded you into playing him as a class/style you will like less simply because a different class/style can eke out a few k more DPS with a perfect rotation.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boyfriend is a khajiit nb and he kills a lot of people with it. It's very powerful as a gank build.

All my khajiits were Magic users and I still beat trials and vet maelstrom with him...until they made resources harder. I wish they never made that change because I could get away with a stamina character as a magic. I miss my khajiits.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA