Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

non stop disconnections - constantly - can't submit a help ticket!?!!

socivL
socivL
✭✭✭
my eso is constant disconnecting - worse than the combination of overwatch/paladins.
i will get the periodical goto help.elderscrollsonline.com message after several cant connect to servers.
the big problem with this is that although i am allowed to post on the forums - i cant sign into create a ticket because the password is incorrect. very ironic, as you can see i am posting.
i havent been able to connect to the game for 2 days - when i do connect it's about 5 minutes. usually enough time to load up UI and the character and then 5 minutes until i go back to cant connect message.
any relief in sight ? or like just an answer - please?
just on this last attempt i loaded up into a frozen game? hahah touche!
i do have - or should have a help ticket to get my password reset - dont know why it doesnt work here since it was saved to avoid having this issue.
2 templars - 1 cup
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try tethering your ps4 to your phone? Most oceanic players have to do it this way as our lag/disconnecting issues are beyond a joke.
    A ticket will result in

1: its your fault, not theirs (even though other mmos work fine and as intended)
    2: google porting, leaving you vulnerable (very poor practice on zos's behalf)

So try the phone option, and hope it helps your issue
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    mod
    @socivL Please check your inbox as we've sent you a PM to followup on this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    Try tethering your ps4 to your phone? Most oceanic players have to do it this way as our lag/disconnecting issues are beyond a joke.
    A ticket will result in

1: its your fault, not theirs (even though other mmos work fine and as intended)

my situation is rather unique (i believe) - i live in a condo and each unit has it's own dedicated wifi - there is no hard connect option i have.

this issue occurs usually off an on - but recently it's just overwatch/paladins/ESO just constant disconnecting no internet / internet not found.

i have no ability / option to access my ports - so it's a non issue to me - i've contacted my provider because blizzard has said it's my client - i'd presume that is what i am going to hear from ZOS - and so forth.

this issue doesn't happen all of the time - but over this weekend it was insane - it's like my ps4 mine-as-well not be connected to the internet.

if i stream a movie - no problem - Marvel Heroes Omega - no prob - everyones golf / hot shots golf - no problem - playing the version of PS where the games are all online - no problem.

it's literally isolated to a few regular played games - idk .
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ticket will result in

I'm interested into this "tethering" thing. I read what it does. But would it work with tablets as well? My Xperia Z4 does have a Sim card slot. But it's also unlocked so I could use Sprint, T-mobile, Version At&t and other cellular plans.

Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.

• socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    A ticket will result in

I'm interested into this "tethering" thing. I read what it does. But would it work with tablets as well? My Xperia Z4 does have a Sim card slot. But it's also unlocked so I could use Sprint, T-mobile, Version At&t and other cellular plans.

i had never tethered up until last night when i attempted with this game and ps4 - it does work - you wont get disconnected constantly.
    but - you will be using cellular data from your plan - no biggie i suppose if you have unlimited.

makes my mind whirl - what if i hotspot my device and connect my device to my wifi - ...mind... blown...
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as your phone plan has high/unlimited data, you'll be fine.
    @socivL glad this has helped. As alot of people in my country have to do this to get a somewhat descent connection to the eso server and most dont wish to connect through dodgy means.
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    @socivL glad this has helped. As alot of people in my country have to do this to get a somewhat descent connection to the eso server and most dont wish to connect through dodgy means.

i was reading through wi-fi trouble shooting at the playstation website - and a bullet point jumped out at me which... now makes sense... - i'm not going to post what i did and how stupid it is yet until i confirm problem is corrected / alleviated - i will be SMDH and we'll be able to get a good laugh here maybe tomorrow.

cheers to your work around friend!
    i'll update tomorrow.
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    socivL wrote: »

i was reading through wi-fi trouble shooting at the playstation website - and a bullet point jumped out at me which... now makes sense... - i'm not going to post what i did and how stupid it is yet until i confirm problem is corrected / alleviated - i will be SMDH and we'll be able to get a good laugh here maybe tomorrow.

cheers to your work around friend!
    i'll update tomorrow.

found on the playstation trouble shooting that having a microwave near the equipment - and it dawned on me that i just recently moved a microwave by my wi-fi router.

unplugged it and all seemed promising - but alas - back to disconnection.

so now what i have actually found out that Marvel Omega - Overwatch - Paladins - ESO - any online game disconnects constantly.

been trying to work with my wi-fi provider but they've actually taken my internet down now for going on 3 days.

so anything PS4 related i am just not allowed to have internet access.
    2 templars - 1 cup