The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[BUG? ] Error 326 Booted from Battlegrounds

Dr_Rektar
Dr_Rektar
✭✭✭
Deer Devs, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno . My char was locked at 3 am on august 29 after be entered BG. How it happened..I was doing my 2nd BG ever, but suddenly booted from server and when I loged again. I found that my char is locked. And received error 326. Googled what error is and submitted report to support at 4 am on august 29th. Next day due to no reaction by zos I created topic in game after waiting for response from ZOS https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/369491/character-blocked-for-no-reason#latest and found another topic a bit later with same problem I am having - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/368512/error-326-6-3-1027-2-character-is-currently-locked#latest
Later, somewhere between 22pm -23pm the day I created support ticket I received this:
G0JsUNL.png
Are zos mods are some kind of robots that respond to our problems similar ways and not giving any attention about them?
Why when I am waiting for a respond to my ticket for almost 72h, I receive message to write a ticket and wait for 24-48h.
I believe because I am not the only one who was booted from Battlegrounds and been locked from playing. This problem may be called "in-game bug" and deserves more attention. Here is number of my ticket to support 170831-003650
Edited by Dr_Rektar on September 2, 2017 1:10PM
Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... that's pretty shite. Hope you get it sorted. :(
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    char was unlocked, but i really want to be sure it wont happen to anyone again
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Updating

glitch with going under arena

44x7gnr0l8qq.png

• DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    some guildies are expiriencing the same ****
    maybe zos way to clean the server load
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've been playing this game for awhile now and never have received this bug. but I decided to try something the other night on ps4 na server. so I did I've been complaining about bots for awhile now trying to get zos to do something about them. so I figured I would mess with them myself and try to see what happens. anyway I was at camlorn where the bots are and I decided to do as the bots do hold down my heavy attack button for a few minutes and kill the wolves they was killing. before the bots got a chance to so I was for about 5 minutes or so. then all of a sudden I get you've been booted from the server. I tried to log back in for 20 minutes it wouldn't let me but it eventually did. I whent back to where the bots was at and I thought maybe a game master might of came through there finally and removed the bots or something. and might of booted me from the server by accident. but nope the bots was still there I was the only one booted from the server. so my hunch is I think certain people might have found a way to boot players from the server by doing something. I'm not sure how but them bots and some people seem to be able to do more then what's let on I believe.and I don't mean being able to boot someone by means of ddos either. I'm talking about maybe some how they got access to the in game mods interface or something. <
    yes I know incoming wall of text read at your own risk lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on September 3, 2017 8:19PM
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    I received a reply from zos that information about those booted out errors is sent to devs. I hope it's not robotic reply and Devs are aware of that.
    Also can it be, that some add-ons causing trouble?
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno i was booted from server 4 times already after "Fix", can you please confirm that devs are aware that people are been booted out?
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Rektar wrote: »
    I received a reply from zos that information about those booted out errors is sent to devs. I hope it's not robotic reply and Devs are aware of that.

Atleast one RL friend still can't acces his main char because of that bug. He's not getting any human support answers too and that sucks. It's been days now.
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Dr_Rektar wrote: »

Atleast one RL friend still can't acces his main char because of that bug. He's not getting any human support answers too and that sucks. It's been days now.

It happened to me again
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom PLEASE CAN YOU SAY IF YOU ARE AWARED OF THIS BUGGY BGs BEHAVIOR?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got same one bug. Desynchronized with match with message in match
    image.jpg
    And locked with error 326
    Such thing already was happening with my guildmates. Kinda weird thing.
    Edited by Cinbri on October 14, 2017 1:51PM
  • Vodnek
    Vodnek
    Same thing happened to me in Cyrodiil today and i'm waiting a response to my ticket. Have you guys been able to sort it out via support ? If so do you have any idea what causing it ?

mz27tptupnb6.jpg
    Edited by Vodnek on January 17, 2019 3:13PM