The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 326 (6:3:1027:2) Character is currently locked

Bluepitbull13
Bluepitbull13
✭✭✭✭
I was in battlegrounds when I got kicked out mid fight. Now my character is locked, I'm able to login to my other characters except the one I was in battlegrounds. Has anybody experienced this? or have any advice on how to retrieve my character?
PC-NA
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a customer service ticket. It will take a few days.
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exact same thing hapened.

Took only a couple of hours after submiting a ticket for me.

Edited by Vanzen on August 26, 2017 8:05AM
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys know what causes this? is it a Battlegrounds issue?
    PC-NA
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got my character back, not sure what caused it and no answer other than "Solved: the next time you log in you will have access again to this character."

I guess I'll be staying out of battlegrounds lol
    PC-NA
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    sorry i didnt notice that topic before and created mine, same happend to me, @ZOS_GinaBruno we need answers!
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    2 of my characters have been locked for almost a week now and customer service has only requested that I send the report.txt. I attached it to my original ticket. Urrrrgh. I wish they had phone support, I would stay up all the night to ring as I am on the other side of the world. I had just bought crowns and DLC to enjoy after moving house. Then I got hurt and now can't walk very much so I just want to play ESO with my main character. :-(
    Edited by DrRaz on June 15, 2018 1:43AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrRaz wrote: »
    2 of my characters have been locked for almost a week now and customer service has only requested that I send the report.txt. I attached it to my original ticket. Urrrrgh. I wish they had phone support, I would stay up hald the night to ring as I am on the other side of the world. I had just bought crowns and DLC to enjoy after moving house. Then I got hurt and now can't walk very much so I just want to play ESO with my main character. :-(

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE

These fabulous people may be able to help find out what is going on.
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    @idk I am sure they are doing their best under the circumstances. But I'm just frustrated. It has been 7 days now since I logged first ticket. They mailed me today saying that there is approx a 5 day wait. 0_o

dabnabbit. I just want to play *sigh*
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    im surprised this is still a thing, after getting my character unlocked I haven't stepped in since. I want to play BG's once again but maybe on a character that i'm not frequently using *sigh
    PC-NA
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    fyi I never got a response on what I did or what exactly happened. Were you guys stam or mag?
    PC-NA
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrRaz wrote: »
    @idk I am sure they are doing their best under the circumstances. But I'm just frustrated. It has been 7 days now since I logged first ticket. They mailed me today saying that there is approx a 5 day wait. 0_o

dabnabbit. I just want to play *sigh*

I understand more than you can imagine. I was not even able to log into the game for most of a week. It is why I tagged them.

There is a higher than normal ticket count since new content was just released and more players are playing so that may be the delay. Hope it gets fixed fast.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DrRaz

Your ticket #180611-000422 is currently open. We are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests, so it may take longer than normal to receive a response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests, so it may take longer than normal to receive a response.
    Lol...that's the default, isn't it? Right up there with "Please listen carefully, as our menu options have changed."

Sure you are. Sure they have.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    11 days now, 5 since they last sent me a message about delays and waits being approx 5 days. Characters still locked. Is there anything I can do to expedite the process? It is very frustrating. I was going to get ESO plus this week, but no point until my characters are back. What is most frustrating, is that the other 3 members of my household that are ESO players all have all their characters, so I'm getting left behind using a new character.
    Edited by DrRaz on June 22, 2018 3:38AM
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    12 days, still locked. Got this in my email:

Greetings!
    I understand you're receiving the Error 326 and your character is locked.
    As an avid gamer myself this is very frustrating and I will do my best to assist you today!
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

We have identified that a program running on your computer called "AsusGameFirstService" is potentially causing your character to be locked. Disbable this program while playing the game and you should not experience this issue again. If you have questions about how to disable this program, contact Asus Support

If you do have any more issues please feel free to reply back to this email.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I do not have ASUS gamer first stuff. It is not running on this computer. If it was the issue, my 3rd character would have been locked, and my partner, who has same setup only 1 gen newer in CPU, would have the same problem, but never did. All his characters are fine. This is bollocks, probably some glitch caused it in the first place, idk, just unlock the characters please this is ridiculous. this will now be my 3rd weekend without my main character or 2nd character.
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    Thankfully the issue appears to be resolved. I have my main character back. I am just frustrated that I lost 2 weeks of research time for no good reason. They never specified the reason, only that they made some changes and that I should be able to access my character now. Poor customer service. They need to take a leaf out of Rockstars book when it comes to dealing with stuff.
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    So it's been nearly 3 weeks since I got my main char back and today it locked again. Riding my horse and just get booted from server. Had moments of lag last night when partner and I were in Cyrodil, but that happens in pvp. Today I had only a slight lag while in a dungeon, otherwise it has been pretty good. I was trying to enjoy the last 12 hours of ESO plus trial. I was seriously considering getting it. but if my main char is going to get locked for no reason and take 2 weeks to get back each time, then well I don't see any value in handing over any more money. I know from here in Aus, connections can be questionable at times, but it's not my fault and my char shouldn't get locked for it.
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    Got it back again, this time was only overnight for me, but still missed out of 12 hours of ESO plus. I was looking forward to trying a few more dungeons before my time was up.