The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

(UPDATED) MoR Recruiting for Vet Trials.

amarothria12
Moment of Reckoning is a social/PVE Guild open to any Alliance. We are casual but we are active.
The Guild host 5-6 events per week including weekends; such as raffles, delve Dives, dolmen runs, world boss completions, skyshard farming, and much more.
We currently have a normal progression trial team and the social trial team.
We welcome beginner and veteran players and all those in between. We have several crafters to help you with obtaining the gear you need and to help you in researching your own crafting. Members that can also give advice on builds, help you level, help complete achievements, and quests that may be too hard on your own. There is a guild manor and also several members have manors open for the guild to use, explore, and play in.
We are a no-fee guild meaning at this time we do not have a trader. As we grow if the need arises we will get one.
We use Discord as mobile chat where members can organize groups for PVE, dungeon groups, undaunted dailies, trials, and guild events.
Start your journey at www.mor-eso.com
Edited by amarothria12 on November 20, 2017 4:07AM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!
  • amarothria12
    Thursday, October 12th Starting right now we are shard farming in vvardenfell skyshard and tomb rubbings for the Librarian Achievement. Check out our website and become a member today!!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are recruiting and we have an event you may be interested in!

Join us Sunday 10/15/2017 for a social Normal Sanctum Ophidia at 2pm EST. This event is first come first serve to go ahead and register for membership on our website at https://www.mor-eso.com/join-us . Once a member you can RSVP to reserve your spot.

We hope to hear from you soon!

(Requirements for our weekly social trial runs:
    All character level 50 and above are welcome. We have a wide arrangement of talented members going which will make it easier for first time members. This will be a casual run for all to learn from. The only requirement is that your character must be level 50. Invites will begin 15 minutes before the set start time and we ask those involved to make themselves known in voice chat. Arrive combat-ready with all your armor repaired, with food and potions ready, etc. by 5 til start time or we may fill the spot.)
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting come join us.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    With the witches festival starting soon. You may be interested in getting your achievements. We will be running around as a guild at this time farming together! Feel free to join us to be included in the fun. Any questions? Message me Laila 821 or amarothria . Have a great rest of your Sunday and have a good week!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting everyone is welcome. Also looking for cp 150+ healers for pve groups.
    Edited by Laila821 on October 17, 2017 1:02PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting. Feel free to contact me gt Laila 821 :blush:
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are growing and loving it! Still looking for new members. Guild events every night, trials, dungeon teams, and a good time. Please join us!
  • Laughedgoose675
    GT: laughedgoose675 love to join this awesome sounding guild. Play all roles very well, and love to meet new people.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are looking for dps for vet trials. Need 1 stamplar and a few magicka ranged with interrupts.

Requirements:
    • Discord
    • 300+ CP
    • 25k DPS (Dps test will be required)

Message me if interested Laila 821
    Edited by Laila821 on October 28, 2017 9:35PM
  • Banjo_Chief
    Banjo_Chief
    Soul Shriven
    Returning Veteran looking for intelligent lifeforms. Send help.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Update! We are full on stamina. Still need 1-2 mag dps.
  • Banjo_Chief
    Banjo_Chief
    Soul Shriven
    I main a MagNB have completed most HM trials GT Banjo Chief
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are looking for dps. Need 1 StamDK(with Sunder gear) or a Stamplar (with vicious Ophidian) and 1 Mag Sorc or Magicka DD
    Edited by Laila821 on October 31, 2017 11:48AM
  • amarothria12
    @Banjo_Chief We sent you an invite to the guild. Could use a MagNB on the team if you are still interested. Please let me know :)
  • Esolife00
    Esolife00
    GT: DEATH 2489
    CP 660: Pet sorc,Stam Sorc , and Stam NB
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I have a wacky schedule but ill check it out. I can do magsorc or magblade. Also have a stamp and healplar. I work from 4-Midnight on weekdays but im free Sundays and most of Saturday
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still looking for a stamplar? i might be interested in joining
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    Gt: i pun1sher i have mag sorc with crushing cp690