Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/10/06

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC][Consoles]

Orsinium Tent, Chief's 15,000g
Orsinium Relief, Malacath 25,000g
Orsinium Statue, Head  25,000g
Orsinium Statue, Honor's Rest  25,000g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your continuous on time information every week, you get my insightful. If pictures start being provided with the original posts, I will increase my insightfuls to awesomes (you know you want my awesomes).
    Edited by Shadzilla on October 7, 2017 12:11AM
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waiting to give free insightfuls for picture guy
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ze-P_dP0U2U.jpg
    eg1O71Djceg.jpg
    z4lBRAxTUSY.jpg
    6Hr_Gsgw90s.jpg
    yugEfrCKxrA.jpg
    U6OaLSQpNhA.jpg
    khBb_43IA0g.jpg
    Edited by Enemoriana on October 7, 2017 12:16AM
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh those statues look nice. Might have to pick up one of each.
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only got the statues,rest is meh

PnFKDND.jpg

ps:check cyro vendor before comment :P
    Edited by method__01 on October 7, 2017 12:12AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man... this tent is even better
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooooooh. I might actually buy a few things this week....
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are spectacular, but as I have no orcs, I think I'll save my gold.

Though they are awful nice....
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The relief makes a very nice, single item large stone wall
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this things, but I have one problem. I don't know where to place it!
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »

malacath and orcs are associated with blacksmithing, so forges are a good place
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when Pariah's Pinnacle will be available? perfect match for this weeks vendor
    Edited by method__01 on October 7, 2017 12:47AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    Options
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭

The Relief would make good sides to a building if you dont mind the statue part of them
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again!

Pics from inside the tent?

They really need to come out with the classic orc longhouse as a home. I’m not into orcs but it’s definitely something I expected to be released from the beginning.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    malacath and orcs are associated with blacksmithing, so forges are a good place
    With all this luxury furniture I don't have money even to finish already purchased houses, no chance to buy new, and it doesn't suit my main house =_=
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Pics from inside the tent?

I2yPFNd1iaA.jpg
    _m1HHQXDw-U.jpg
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Options
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I totally agree MissBizz, the tent is the only thing that really appeals to me, quite awesome :) .
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberick wrote: »

The Relief would make good sides to a building if you dont mind the statue part of them

This thing is too pretty to use it like this )
    But, yeah, quite a good platform for building.
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI

The same items are on the PTS.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • ShimmerDoll
    ShimmerDoll
    ✭✭
    overpriced
    Edited by ShimmerDoll on October 7, 2017 1:11AM
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FYI

The same items are on the PTS.

Thank you so much for the heads up. I love practicing on PTS first when I can.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mmm, pity I don't have any use for that tent...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ORSINIUM IT CAME!! I KNEW IT WOULD COME ONE DAY

ORSINIUM!! WOOO

................imma be really poor
    Options
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not going to buy any of it, but damn... this time they have really good stuff. I'm surprised. :o
    PC EU
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hanzus wrote: »
    I totally agree MissBizz, the tent is the only thing that really appeals to me, quite awesome :) .

I've been looking for a nice tent for my fishing cottage. This may be too large... But I'll grab it once I upgrade to a fishing mansion.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    *** yeah I love the tents!I wonder if you can fit in all the stations inside it..
    Edited by karrie7 on October 7, 2017 5:30AM
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hanzus wrote: »

I've been looking for a nice tent for my fishing cottage. This may be too large... But I'll grab it once I upgrade to a fishing mansion.

I was going to suggest Ashlander tent, but if this one is too large, then maybe not. I think pvp tents are also an option?

P.S. I'm so buying these tents... half the price of Ashlander ones and look very very nice. will probably skip the head, cannot decide about the statues yet, but relief is gorgeous, so definitely buying THAT.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tent is huge, I will buy that so I can camp there. I would really love to see similar full sized house as housing option.
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is how the luxury vendor should be, not some generic plants which are always avaible in some normal local vendor, just bigger.
    Options
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone able to get a closer up of the malacath relief?
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
    Options