Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/10/06

• Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That and that honor's rest with those warriors.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    Anyone able to get a closer up of the malacath relief?

From the German forums:
    Morosus wrote: »
    30572174bt.jpg

• KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    That and that honor's rest with those warriors.

Baloth bloodtusk and Gaiden shinji. The two great warriors betrayed by the treasonous breton king and his reachman underlings. By malacath i love that quest
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    YES! this makes me happy

And glad I saved my gold!
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are spectacular, but as I have no orcs, I think I'll save my gold.

Though they are awful nice....

:o No Orcs!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is really awesome this week!!
    TOO BAD I HAVE NO SPACE TO PUT IT!!!!
    Hint-hint, Nudge-nudge, Wink-wink!!!
    Powers at ZoS who be, PLEASE address this SOONER THAN "Soon"...
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Be warned... these are huge!

The Malacath relief in particular because it simply won't fit against may walls, it really is a courtyard feature.

I might not be an Orc, but I've killed a fair few (and their mothers ;) ) so I think I'm worth it :)
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing OP.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tent is really nice...I need to actually remember to pick it up this time. Also more status for muesum.
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Malacath relief in particular because it simply won't fit against may walls, it really is a courtyard feature.

I might not be an Orc, but I've killed a fair few (and their mothers ;) ) so I think I'm worth it :)

Fits well enough against the walls in upstairs Forsaken Stronghold. Specifically the short walls with the windows. Makes a nice shrine piece at the top of the stairs
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    only got the statues,rest is meh

PnFKDND.jpg

ps:check cyro vendor before comment :P

TELL ME WHAT THE CYRO VENDOR IS SELLING RIGHT NOW!!! Is it Velidreth Divines shoudlers?????? I need that stuff real bad
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a PSA, while these items are still available... Orsinium Relief, Malacath makes great, although expensive flooring.

I was using Daedric Platform, Ashen as my floor, since a level floor is nicer to place attuned stations on. I needed 96 of those to cover the same amount that 52 of the Orsinium Relief, Malacath. 1.3 million gold to give me an extra 44 items...

ekkdyP0.png

There is one downside though... The back side of these layed flat is 90 degrees pitch, and everything 90 degrees or higher goes askew when placed. And remains screwed up when walked on even when it looks right after reload/relogs... I just set mine using Homestead OCD to 89.94 pitch, as anything higher rounds up to 90.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still don't know what I'm going to to with them, but I bit the bullet and bought two tents. :p
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fits well enough against the walls in upstairs Forsaken Stronghold. Specifically the short walls with the windows. Makes a nice shrine piece at the top of the stairs

I couldn't get it to fit inside the Ebonheart chateaux. So it's in the garden :)

Though I have to say the chateaux looks enormous from outside but from the inside not so much...
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Honor's Rest statue is tagged "furnishing (courtyard) (unique-equipped)"

What does unique equipped mean? Is is bound upon purchase?
    Edited by Cryptical on October 8, 2017 8:38PM
    Xbox NA