The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for trader guild, max $5k dues, bank access, friendly, runs trials.

geekyblonde
geekyblonde
Soul Shriven
Howdy! I'm looking for a trading/crafting guild, with bank access for deposits and withdrawals of crafting supplies and equipment. Preferably one that also likes to run dungeons and trials and communicates frequently about group activities. I'd prefer not to pay more than $5k per week in dues, if possible. A monthly option would also be fantastic. I sell about $7k per week and looking to do more. I'm not an excellent warrior, but I do like to run trials, dungeons, pvp, for the fun of it. I'm Aldmeri with 472cp. Xbox1 NA.
Edited by geekyblonde on October 5, 2017 11:00PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mean to be harsh, but from a GM perspective, if a potential new recruit requires open bank access before they even consider joining it sets off all sorts of alarm bells. They might wonder why that's so important that someone have the ability to withdraw every item in the bank immediately upon joining. I'm not saying that it means you're a bad person, but if you're a bit flexible with that one requirement, you may be able to find an excellent guild to join much easier.
  • geekyblonde
    geekyblonde
    Soul Shriven
    @redspecter23 I don't disagree with that sentiment, actually. I guess the issue is that I've joined guilds, paid dues, deposited valuable supplies and equipment into the bank (far more than I've withdrawn), and then had the GM shut off the bank access to all but a few of his friends and then not respond to messages. Frankly, I'm looking for a place where folks want to trade crafting stuff and have a solid trader location. I've run a very small crafter guild for over a year and have rarely had issues with people using the bank unfairly, I'm hoping there's a larger guild that is enjoying the same experience. Moreover, I'm hoping to find less shady guilds using this forum than what I've run across in-game. I'm happy to pay for access, I just want to be up-front about what I'm looking for in a guild. I should add that an active Band/Line group is also a big bonus. It's nice to be able to communicate with people about group activities.
  • SoupDejour
    @geekyblonde you are welcome to join the Cheezy Gang. We are looking for members for dungeon runs and what not! Leave your gamertag and we will send you an invite.