Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW NIGHTBLADE SKILL REPLACING AGONY, BACKSTAB? - QUOTE FROM WROBEL INCLUDED

Shadzilla
Shadzilla
✭✭✭✭✭
Quote by Eric Wrobel ESO live April 28th 2017 : "In PVP they have a very distictive style where they are kinda hard to track down. They are teleporting around, they are being very slippery... But in PVE you don't really have that distinction as much, because you're standing there just kinda stabbin the boss just like everyone else is. So getting a more kinda sorta stealthy feel to the PVE rotation is a longer term goal for nightblades."

Apparently a suicide skill with even more passive healing (like nightblades don't have enough already) is the result of a "more kinda sorta stealthy feel"... I, along with many others, am disappointed to say the least. GIVE US A BACKSTAB SKILL PLEASE!!!

Agony: This ability and its morphs is now an ally-targeted spell that heals them over time and damages you for 50% of the amount healed. We also renamed this ability to Malevolent Offering.
Malefic Wreath (Agony morph): This morph now grants Minor Mending when it deals damage to you, and has been renamed to Healthy Offering.
Prolonged Suffering (Agony morph): This morph now decreases the amount of self-inflicted damage dealt to you to 35% of the amount healed, and has been renamed to Shrewd Offering.

Healthy Offering (Malevolent Offering morph): This morph now grants Minor Mending for the duration of the healing over time.
Known issue: The new morph effect tooltip has not yet been updated to match this new functionality.
Malevolent Offering:
This ability and its morphs now have an upfront health cost instead of costing health over time.
Reduced the healing over time duration to 8 seconds from 10 seconds.

This new skill has received a massive amount of hate and criticism on the PTS. In prior threads I have made suggestions looking for a "backstab" skill somewhere in the nightblade arsenal. Do you think it would perhaps be a better option over the new suicide skill malevolent offering? Nothing fancy with backstab, just a cheap single target spammable that does increased direct damage if you are directly behind the target. Maybe throw in some other siphoning effects like resource return to show relevance to the siphoning tree... Either way, make sure it doesn't do much damage in front of the target, like killers blade on above 25% health targets. Yet when behind the target, it performs better than suprise attack. I have seen this type of playstyle in other mmos, where rogues were much more effective behind the target. I personally think if done right, it would be a much better option than the current suicide skill... It could re define the way nightblades play the game :). Adding something like this would improve the nightblade experience by differentiating it's playstyle in both pve and pvp. Perhaps using directional damage as a bigger part of it's core basis! Any comments, questions, suggestions, or constructive criticism is welcomed.

EDIT: The flanking set is trash, so to all the haters throwing that down in the comments please don't. First of all, hundings greatly outperforms it 90% of the time due to the fact that you do not have to be behind the target. Secondly, that set is available to everyone. This change is proposed so nightblades can have a significantly different playstyle that differentiates them from other classes, incorporating directional damage as a good part of their core.
Edited by Shadzilla on October 14, 2017 3:25AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes ... the skill that you can use to keep your group members alive, while letting yourself die.
    And then they kick you from the group while screaming "get gud, noob!" because you kept dying while they all lived. :wink:
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Ah yes ... the skill that you can use to keep your group members alive, while letting yourself die.
    And then they kick you from the group while screaming "get gud, noob!" because you kept dying while they all lived. :wink:

LOL. Yes, I really would love to see any sort of backstab related ability that incorporates directional damage gameplay. I think it would be a great thing for nightblades.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I think that agony (Malefic Offering) should be left alone. It adds in a healing that is so different from the standard norm, I think its a good thing, for now, as it gives NB healing a uniqueness.

What I honestly think (and this is just quick speculation), is that the Master Assassin passive should be tweaked a bit. And at least a few skill should be shifted around.

To begin with:

Master Assassin now increases your Weapon Damage and Spell Damage by [x]% against targets facing away from you (+ the sneak stun bonus).

I would then take Veiled Attack, and swap it's position with Blur, then Swap Veiled Attack and Assassin's Blade in the skill unlock list.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on October 5, 2017 1:09AM
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    To be honest, I think that agony (Malefic Offering) should be left alone. It adds in a healing that is so different from the standard norm, I think its a good thing, for now, as it gives NB healing a uniqueness.

What I honestly think (and this is just quick speculation), is that the Master Assassin passive should be tweaked a bit. And at least a few skill should be shifted around.

To begin with:

Master Assassin now increases your Weapon Damage and Spell Damage by [x]% against targets facing away from you (+ the sneak stun bonus).

I would then take Veiled Attack, and swap it's position with Blur, then Swap Veiled Attack and Assassin's Blade in the skill unlock list.

As long as using positional play is incorporated into the nightblade playstyle, I am all for it.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shadzilla

Of course.

My next suggestion would be to then do this:

Teleport Strike:
    Part of the base skill and carrying over to the morphs:
    Casting this from stealth or cloak teleports you behind your target, or the nearest valid terrain.

Now you have a way to re-position yourself behind an enemy, it comes with a little setup so that you aren't always behind your enemy (requiring you to at least spend magicka on cloak while in combat), as well as giving you a way to gap close into your passive ability. (Having the camera rotate for the player automatically might be a good thing here). (This is also kinda a nerf as a PvP guy could expect a newb using Teleport strike all the time with cloak to always show up behind them).

Mark Target, Implications for NB in PvP
    Now that Surprise Attack is in the Assassination Tree, it might be beneficial to change the functionality of the stamina morph of Surprise Attack so this is the skill they need to apply an armor debuff rather than sNB spamming SA all the time.

At this point, SA (and veiled strike) has been gutted absolutely ruthlessly. It now no longer debuffs the enemy with Major Fracture for sNB, but for both mNB and sNB you no longer gain Major Resistance buffs from spamming this attack.

So, at this point, how can Veiled Strike be buffed (or other aspects of the NB skills) in order to compensate for this tremendous amount of nerf in regards to self-buffs and target debuffs?
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on October 5, 2017 1:26AM
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BECAUSE WHAT NIGHTBLADES NEED IS A SPELL THAT DAMAGES THEMSELVES!!!. Of course! That's why nobody ******* suggested that's what NB's need since... Oh, I don't know... LAUNCH?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Shadzilla

Of course.

Teleport Strike:
    Casting this from stealth or cloak teleports you behind your target, or the nearest valid terrain.

Now you have a way to re-position yourself behind an enemy, it comes with a little setup so that you aren't always behind your enemy (requiring you to at least spend magicka on cloak while in combat), as well as giving you a way to gap close into your passive ability. (Having the camera rotate for the player automatically might be a good thing here). (This is also kinda a nerf as a PvP guy could expect a newb using Teleport strike all the time with cloak to always show up behind them).

Now that Surprise Attack is in the Assassination Tree, it might be beneficial to change the functionality of the stamina morph of Surprise Attack so this is the skill they need to apply an armor debuff rather than sNB spamming SA all the time.

At this point, SA (and veiled strike) has been gutted absolutely ruthlessly. It now no longer debuffs the enemy with Major Fracture for sNB, but for both mNB and sNB you no longer gain Major Resistance buffs from spamming this attack.

So, at this point, how can Veiled Strike be buffed (or other aspects of the NB skills) in order to compensate for this tremendous amount of nerf in regards to self-buffs and target debuffs?

Please stop right here...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Izaki

Lol. Well I'm waiting. Not sure as of now how to buff NB to be back up on par with its survivability (tankiness from the shadow passive). I'm all ears here.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on October 5, 2017 2:03AM
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades have a reputation for being assassins and rogues, and, according to ESO lore, their power is derived from something called "shadow magic."

Operating 'in the shadows' is not limited to the absence of light, but also includes the shadows of conflict or war. Through 'shadow magic' we get our ability to teleport, to move in stealth, lay down paths of darkness, cast the illusion of fear in our enemy, create shadows images of ourselves, mark our targets, and siphon our enemy's lifeforce ...

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Shadow_Draining:_A_Hypothesis (See spoiler below)
    Anyone who studies the so-called "shadow magic" of the underworld's nightblades is familiar with the siphoning spells, which drain life force and health from the injured to the injurer. The question before the scholar-arcanist is to explain how and why this works. After prolonged study, primarily through low-grade siphoning of my menials and their families while they slept, I have arrived at a hypothesis.
    It appears to me that the magical siphoning of health is related to the instant translocation spells insofar as it creates a transliminal flow of essence from the target to the caster. Through the hyperagonal magicka sense, the nightblade perceives the target's transpontine deformation and "pierces" it, and in the resulting disruption absorbs the essence that is lost by the target. Thus, instead of "stepping through shadows" as in translocation, the mage is "shadow draining" from one location to another.

The way Agony was changed actually conflicts with ESO lore. You see, through 'shadow magic' nightblades drain the lifeforce from the injured in order to give it to themselves (the caster) ... NOT the other way around.

Nightblades do NOT have a reputation for being benevolent. They are NOT the type to sacrifice themselves by draining their own lifeforce to benefit another. And, it is illogical to think that a NB would drain their own lifeforce just to turn around and give it back themselves ... all the while putting themselves in harms way during the process.

Suggestion: Illusion is part of 'shadow magic' (lore history) and currently the only illusory spell (skill) NB's have is "fear." Perhaps ZOS could 'conjure up' some sort of illusory type skill to replace Agony that fits within this tree that is more in-line with NB lore.

Edited by Maryal on October 5, 2017 2:03AM
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nooo !
    Zenimax ruining an ability that I use alot on my magblade ! :|
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Maryal

In essence would a more lore-friendly ability be one that applies Minor Lifesteal on an enemy? If we create an idea it'd make it go much faster down the pipeline, either by them copying it verbatim, or it being a catalyst for their design process.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    What if they made it an AoE where if any ally is standing in it they are invisible and for pve it would allow any teammates to lose aggro if they have any unless said player has taunted something in the last 20 seconds.

Magic morph would siphon nearby enemies resist and stack it on the night blades

Stam morph would just cost stam bc that is how they roll lol.
    Edited by Malacthulhu on October 5, 2017 2:13AM
    Xbox One Na
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Maryal

In essence would a more lore-friendly ability be one that applies Minor Lifesteal on an enemy? If we create an idea it'd make it go much faster down the pipeline, either by them copying it verbatim, or it being a catalyst for their design process.

Well, we already have 2 skills that drain the enemy's lifeforce ... Strife/morphs and Drain Power (not to mention the ultimate in that skill tree).

I'd have to think more about a possible alternative replacement ... but for now, I have to get ready for work. :)
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    @Maryal

Well, we already have 2 skills that drain the enemy's lifeforce ... Strife/morphs and Drain Power (not to mention the ultimate in that skill tree).

I'd have to think more about a possible alternative replacement ... but for now, I have to get ready for work. :)

Hope work goes well!

On another note. Now it's time to begin brainstorming a bit about a more lore friendly version of malevolent offering (if possible)

So far, if the NB is an assassin, etc. That means that more likely than not they will prioritize themselves first. so perhaps a form of heal that heals you, and only heals allies with excess? similar in functionality to the redistributor set?
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love backstab... positional damage ftw! Should do double or triple a normal attack
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the new agony actually. As is this game could use more variation and uniqueness in abilities beyond just looks. More abilities costing health in this the land of over healing is a plus to me
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shadzilla

Of course.

Teleport Strike:

I wouldn't move suprise attack out of shadow, that would be a bad move.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadzilla wrote: »
    All caps in the title, so it stands out :).

Agony: This ability and its morphs is now an ally-targeted spell that heals them over time and damages you for 50% of the amount healed. We also renamed this ability to Malevolent Offering.
    Malefic Wreath (Agony morph): This morph now grants Minor Mending when it deals damage to you, and has been renamed to Healthy Offering.
    Prolonged Suffering (Agony morph): This morph now decreases the amount of self-inflicted damage dealt to you to 35% of the amount healed, and has been renamed to Shrewd Offering.

Healthy Offering (Malevolent Offering morph): This morph now grants Minor Mending for the duration of the healing over time.
    Known issue: The new morph effect tooltip has not yet been updated to match this new functionality.
    Malevolent Offering:
    This ability and its morphs now have an upfront health cost instead of costing health over time.

This new skill has received a massive amount of hate and criticism on the PTS. In prior threads I have made suggestions looking for a "backstab" skill somewhere in the nightblade arsenal. Do you think it would perhaps be a better option over the new suicide skill malevolent offering? Nothing fancy with backstab, just a cheap single target spammable that does increased direct damage if you are directly behind the target. Maybe throw in some other effects. Either way, make sure it doesn't do much damage in front of the target, like killers blade on above 25% health targets. Yet when behind the target, it performs better than suprise attack. I have seen this type of playstyle in other mmos, where rogues were much more effective behind the target. I personally think if done right, it would be a much better option than the current suicide skill... It could re define the way nightblades play the game :). Adding something like this would improve the nightblade experience by differentiating it's playstyle in both pve and pvp. Perhaps using directional damage as a bigger part of it's core basis! Any comments, questions, suggestions, or constructive criticism is welcomed.

NB's already have a powerful spammable single target attack, no need for a second one.
  • Fuxo
    Fuxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to see a backstab-like skill that does additional damage to high health targets like Twilight tormentor has.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadzilla wrote: »
    All caps in the title, so it stands out :).

Malevolent Offering:

This new skill has received a massive amount of hate and criticism on the PTS. In prior threads I have made suggestions looking for a "backstab" skill somewhere in the nightblade arsenal. Do you think it would perhaps be a better option over the new suicide skill malevolent offering? Nothing fancy with backstab, just a cheap single target spammable that does increased direct damage if you are directly behind the target. Maybe throw in some other effects. Either way, make sure it doesn't do much damage in front of the target, like killers blade on above 25% health targets. Yet when behind the target, it performs better than suprise attack. I have seen this type of playstyle in other mmos, where rogues were much more effective behind the target. I personally think if done right, it would be a much better option than the current suicide skill... It could re define the way nightblades play the game :). Adding something like this would improve the nightblade experience by differentiating it's playstyle in both pve and pvp. Perhaps using directional damage as a bigger part of it's core basis! Any comments, questions, suggestions, or constructive criticism is welcomed.

Only thing is that a skill like Backstab belongs in the Shadow Skills or Assassin Skills if implemented :(
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skill was actually quite cool in its former appearance pre-sustain-nerf. It was an additional dot in PvE (the CC component was neglectible), which became only useless because it was just too expensive to keep it part of a rota after the sustain nerf.

I am truly not impressed by the new skill. NBs already have more than enough great tools for healing (and without setbacks like own health loss), so I don't see any need for this new skill...

For a backstab ability and it's use in PvE....NBs already have 2 (!) spammable ST attacks (Strife and Veiled Strike). I would take an additonal and - ressourcwise - affordable DoT any time though.

Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can just say it: You want a blade of woe for players. No way. Besides, this would be really OP paired with that set that gives exactly what you want as 5pc bonus.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades don't need more damage skills. It's good they give some love to NB healers, we will see if this skill will be good for that or not.
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    Nightblades have a reputation for being assassins and rogues, and, according to ESO lore, their power is derived from something called "shadow magic."

Operating 'in the shadows' is not limited to the absence of light, but also includes the shadows of conflict or war. Through 'shadow magic' we get our ability to teleport, to move in stealth, lay down paths of darkness, cast the illusion of fear in our enemy, create shadows images of ourselves, mark our targets, and siphon our enemy's lifeforce ...

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Shadow_Draining:_A_Hypothesis (See spoiler below)
    Anyone who studies the so-called "shadow magic" of the underworld's nightblades is familiar with the siphoning spells, which drain life force and health from the injured to the injurer. The question before the scholar-arcanist is to explain how and why this works. After prolonged study, primarily through low-grade siphoning of my menials and their families while they slept, I have arrived at a hypothesis.
    It appears to me that the magical siphoning of health is related to the instant translocation spells insofar as it creates a transliminal flow of essence from the target to the caster. Through the hyperagonal magicka sense, the nightblade perceives the target's transpontine deformation and "pierces" it, and in the resulting disruption absorbs the essence that is lost by the target. Thus, instead of "stepping through shadows" as in translocation, the mage is "shadow draining" from one location to another.

The way Agony was changed actually conflicts with ESO lore. You see, through 'shadow magic' nightblades drain the lifeforce from the injured in order to give it to themselves (the caster) ... NOT the other way around.

Nightblades do NOT have a reputation for being benevolent. They are NOT the type to sacrifice themselves by draining their own lifeforce to benefit another. And, it is illogical to think that a NB would drain their own lifeforce just to turn around and give it back themselves ... all the while putting themselves in harms way during the process.

Suggestion: Illusion is part of 'shadow magic' (lore history) and currently the only illusory spell (skill) NB's have is "fear." Perhaps ZOS could 'conjure up' some sort of illusory type skill to replace Agony that fits within this tree that is more in-line with NB lore.

If NBs actually had shadow magic, they would be more powerful than anything else. It is desribed to be more powerful than the elder scrolls. This NPC who wrote the book is obviously mistaken with his "hypothesis".
    Absorb Health is a simple restoration spell, Mysticism can teleport people, and as far as Illusion goes, NBs have access to invisibility and through the mages guild light spells. More than enough Illusion magic to go around.

Nightblades are also just a class, not an organization or ideology, and as such can be as malevolent or benevolent as anyone else. They just use different tools.

I fail to understand why someone tries to make up lore reasons why some class should only be able to play one role. That's not how the game is designed. NBs are tanks and healers and need support skills.
  • Axoinus
    Axoinus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone wants to heal as a NB, they can build for it in the restroom staff tree.

NB is a class that should have emphasis on Single Target burst. If we can't have that, then convert agony to something that increases our sustain so at least we all don`t have to be vampires.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh no. I played nb since beta and the first iteration of the new agony change is a much better skill than the current one in pts. Those who say "well it's stupid, why would I want to hurt myself to heal others" are just those who haven't tried the skill in the first place.

Let me pull the numbers out of my rear for a sec: a 14-16k heals that deals 7-8k damage over 10s. That's roughly about 950-1k dot damage on you per sec. Put this on 3 targets (I'm thinking dungeons here) that's about 3k damage per sec. Which then can be mitigated by cloak, by rapid, by funnel health (which again as a healer you have all these on your bar) by healing Ward, by blessing, by combat Prayer... I could go on. 16k per target gives your total healing at roughly 48k heals, just by this ability alone.

Are there downsides to this ability? Definitely. It deals oblivion damage, which is unresistable. Which is fair enough since if it does magic damage, it will be op as cp already gives a lot of points to magic resistance. It wasn't as bad in PvP as people think because it was a new mechanic.

But 48k heals, over 10s was an awesome healing output from a nb. You have degeneration, siphon soul (though an ult) you have so much healing received gear wise.. I mean.

Now, the current iteration of the skill is just.. Bollocks. An upfront health cost? Why? That alone made the skill redundant. That was what made the new agony worst than it already is. The dot damage initially could have been managed, but a whole upfront health damage would totally made it useless in PvP.

Changing to backstab an opponent doesn't make sense for a siphon ability. Impale should have two morphs that deal extra damage to opponents that aren't facing you for one, and the other is the current killer's blade.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People can pull numbers till their blue in the face but I don't play nightblade to heal people . I'm a deadly Assasin , not a teleporting medic hiding in the shadows ..

With that said , I could get into a BACKSTABBING ability a lot more :D
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axoinus wrote: »
    If someone wants to heal as a NB, they can build for it in the restroom staff tree.

NB is a class that should have emphasis on Single Target burst. If we can't have that, then convert agony to something that increases our sustain so at least we all don`t have to be vampires.

LOL :D

But seriously though, without restoration vet dungeons would be far more difficult.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shadzilla

I main a stamblade, but even I think that a spammable adding defensive bonuses + offensive debuffs with no cooldown (such as CC immunity for other class spammables) is kinda silly. I mean it's a rogue archetype, but it's main spammable is making them tankier?

I'd honestly take Surprise Attack and have it mitigate 50% of an opponents physical resistance when cast from behind an enemy... or something.
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS really loves to screw with NB alot, especially the Magicka side.

So much so that I feel like they secretly want to remove Nightblades from the game. It would explain alot, tbh.
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴