Maintenance for the week of December 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 17
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

You Know You've Been Playing ESO Too Much When...

• auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Krist wrote: »
    • When your wife waits until the end of a battle to put your coffee down in front of you.

When my husband waits until my battle is over before asking for coffee.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rioghnan wrote: »
    I will go first:

When you are watching a show that has a random shot of yellow flowers on a tall weed and you immediately think, "Oh, there's some jute, I should pick that and make a robe."

And additionally, you know you've been playing Morrowind too much when out of the corner of your eye you think you see a guar in the bushes on the way to school -- and don't even think much of it. And also, you keep thinking you can hear the music from it all the time, just out of earshot. :)

I experienced this, only it was when I was playing DayZ. So when driving to work it was like, hey look at that barrel over there. I should nab it while I can and take it back to my base, or look at those industrial containers over there. I wonder if I can open them and find some ammo inside. Hope I don't run into wolves.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    My life is actually bleeding into ESO a bit... I start wondering what species each plant I pass while on my direwolf is... As for ESO bleeding into my life... i regularly hum music from the game when I'm walking around
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...