The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

New Player Looking for Guild

BadMonkeyKing
BadMonkeyKing
Soul Shriven
Hello, I'm a new player and just really started getting a hang of the game. With that being the case I'm looking for a guild who'd be willing to educate me and make things fun. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application if you like.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Damage Inc (Recruitment Post) is a multi-gaming community that caters to many needs. We are currently rebuilding our guild within Elder Scrolls. We are always willing to help out new players. Many of us have started new characters ourselves. Take at our recruitment page and send either myself (@toxicenigma) or @aralornx an in-game friend invite and we can get you set up.
    “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • ArtyomNL
    ArtyomNL
    Soul Shriven
    Hello We are The Knights of Azura,
    we are a newly founded guild and were always looking for people to join our ranks.
    Currenltly were still small but we grow with time
    we do dungeons and pledges and in the future trading and PvP.
    were always looking to help people.

We also have a discord people can use if they want

so if your interested or just want more information
    feel free to send me a message @ArtyomNL

hope to see you soon