The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Maybe a return What's new?

HypejetJAG
Experienced player thinking about returning. So what's new? I quit playing right as the housing released just got bored with the game.
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HypejetJAG wrote: »
    So what's new? I quit playing right as the housing released
    well, there was a whole new region added.
    Does "Morrowind" ring a bell?
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Events:

Morrowind: introduced a new zone, a new class, and a new PVP arena Battlegrounds. Changed up the CP trees and majorly impacted resource sustain in combat.

Horns of the Reach: improved or nerfed several trait values, changed Mundus Stone values, and altered several set effects.

Every class has had some changes to it so if you need more specifics, it might be wise to ask for those specifics.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much. Balance between gearsets improved, so balance between classes is a bit better. In combat resource regeneration was nerfed, so either build characters for sustain or do a lot more heavy attacks. The group finder tool seems to be working much better, at least I never seem to wait more than a minute on a dps character.

Next update we are getting a way to change traits on weapons and gear, so the boring gear grind isn't going to be as bad.

Morrowind is disappointing if you were a fan of the original Bethseda game, but it is probably the best new content for ESO since Wrothgar. I can't say much about the new dungeons (horns of the reach), because they have never once come up for me in the random dungeon finder.

So HypejetJAG, if you try the game again come back (tag me) and say what you think of the new update.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • HypejetJAG
    Interesting. I have never played morrowind. I have played every game since then. I just have the itch to play again. Thinking about resubbing to. I just got bored of the gear grind myself. I do like just exploring the world and questing. The storylines usually interest me. Thanks for the info.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind is a chapter, not a true DLC. Having ESO+ will not grant you access to Morrowind. You have to buy it.