The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/09/29

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC][Consoles]

Reach Tent, Camp 2,500g
Reach Briarheart, Blood Red 15,000g
Reach Skull, Mammoth 50,000g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SDXXebcWcfo.jpg
    hD57bc0BUCA.jpg
    CWCl5vgFcOg.jpg

Have money only for one thing:
    h2ydOwgpZMI.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically, I'm always relieved when there's nothing I'd actually want in a particular week's offerings.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. Doesn’t quite fit the 2 week theme. Nirncrux stuff last week, Orsinium stuff this week.
    Options
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the heck is this?
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boo :( I thought the ten was going to be.... bigger and actualy usable. oh well...
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    What the heck is this?

For those that like to get "primal" ;)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does the briarheart like glow or anything? Says blood red was wondering what that means
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These look cool. I suppose it's about time guilds have better housing. No more rags, and 4 walls. It's going to be a big week for some.
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mammoth skull looks pretty cool, very expensive though. Thanks for the pictures @Enemoriana :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    My plan was to buy the cheapest thing each week, no matter whether I have a use for it or not, in case I get an idea sometime in the future. This week I'll pass. I'll buy intricate items instead and level my crafting skills, that's a better use of my gold.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to generosity of one player, have now all three items:
    CB_WY8oUjWU.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Whoa!?! Is that like the Messiah Mammoth or what?!? HUGE!
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »
    Interesting. Doesn’t quite fit the 2 week theme. Nirncrux stuff last week, Orsinium stuff this week.

Hasn't all the stuff from the past few weeks been Reach-themed?
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 30, 2017 1:01AM
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like an artichoke lol
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this briarheart is too big to fit into someone's chest. :(
    Just like that sacrificial heart.

Some items in this game, especially small decorations, really need to be properly scaled.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this briarheart is too big to fit into someone's chest. :(
    Just like that sacrificial heart.

Some items in this game, especially small decorations, really need to be properly scaled.

Mayby, giant's chest...

P_lujYNTNMc.jpg
    Edited by Enemoriana on September 30, 2017 1:26AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    Options
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those tents are so cheap. Seems like it's worth it to grab a few in case there's a use latter. Also, I need that mammoth skull. It's cool in the right setting and that's a lot of space covered for one decorating slot.

Options
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Thanks to generosity of one player, have now all three items:
    CB_WY8oUjWU.jpg

Any chance you can take a ss of the mammoth and tent upside down? Hate buying stuff only to find out they have invisible bottoms or crappy textures on part of something.
    Options
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skull has a bottom, no invisible parts. I don't think the tent even has a bottom to it.
    [DC/NA]
    Options
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    The skull has a bottom, no invisible parts. I don't think the tent even has a bottom to it.

ty
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberick wrote: »
    Any chance you can take a ss of the mammoth and tent upside down? Hate buying stuff only to find out they have invisible bottoms or crappy textures on part of something.
    Yes, there are no problems with invisible parts, and tent is open from that side.
    cnP-pKg4kk4.jpg
    Rc4ISH_Liw8.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    Options
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »

Hasn't all the stuff from the past few weeks been Reach-themed?

Oh, duh! Says Reach on everything. I don’t read, just look at pictures. :p
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe the furnishings developer thinks big and luxurious are synonyms?
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so the tent isn't open/can't walk inside?
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was hoping for more weird tentacle things for my tel galen : (
    Options
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    boo :( I thought the ten was going to be.... bigger and actualy usable. oh well...

Presumably it's for your slave, to dangle before them as a reward for doing well.
    Options
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that tent looks very luxurious

Options
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, I can finally have an artichoke ...
    PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 1600+
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow

***Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order***
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
    Options
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, I can finally have an artichoke ...

it (the briar heart) & the actual heart you can get are far too big, i tried placing them inside my midyear mayhem corpses.... and well its kinda obvious the cause of death was excessivley large heart!
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well there were datamined skeleton furniture items for mammoths, wamasus, dragons, and a few other things... if you're interested in one day building an entire mammoth skeleton, you might want to invest in the skull
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options