The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/09/29

• MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    The tent reminded me of this post by @Lunarhound :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/323645/i-turned-snugpod-into-a-forest-glade-campsite
    Lunarhound wrote: »
    Since housing was first introduced, I've wanted to create a camp site that my party and I can idle at when we're taking a break that doesn't require a trip to town. I finally did it today and I'm surprised at how well it turned out. Snugpod seemed like an obvious choice because it comes with forest sound effects, and if a glimpse of wall does happen to peek through the trees, it has a nice leafy texture anyway, so it's less noticeable. The result is a bit cramped, but it totally works. The illusion is a lot better than I thought it would be. Now if only housing had some functionality, so we'd have a reason besides taking a break to go there. :p

ESO_Camp_003.jpg

ESO_Camp_002.jpg

I think it would fit quite nicely into there, replacing the makeshift tent.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    well there were datamined skeleton furniture items for mammoths, wamasus, dragons, and a few other things... if you're interested in one day building an entire mammoth skeleton, you might want to invest in the skull

are you effing serious? OMFG off to buy another 2
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    How many people have already said they would love to see them bring back some of the old furnishings? Plus there are oodles of actual LUXURY goods we would all like to see; things likes ovens, more fountains, unique flowers, crystals, statues just to name a few.
    This stuff belongs at the achievement vendor, not luxury goods.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    well there were datamined skeleton furniture items for mammoths, wamasus, dragons, and a few other things... if you're interested in one day building an entire mammoth skeleton, you might want to invest in the skull

Yeah.. or you know, use the tusks as teeth for your Kraken abomination.

rXIOQM6.png
    f8bxYLQ.png

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Mammoth skull looks pretty cool, very expensive though. Thanks for the pictures @Enemoriana :)

Looks great in the werewolf cave!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭

Some items in this game, especially small decorations, really need to be properly scaled.

What we need is ability to scale things ourselves!

• fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    Really hoping for some of those Nordic Viking ships somewhere down the line.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MighTyx wrote: »

Yeah.. or you know, use the tusks as teeth for your Kraken abomination.

rXIOQM6.png
    f8bxYLQ.png

I LOVE THIS! BRILLIANT! :star::star::star::star::star:
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, good items, but luckily can live without these :)
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glorified Wood Elf.

I can think of no greater insult for a furnishing.
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Arciris wrote: »
    I LOVE THIS! BRILLIANT! :star::star::star::star::star:

Thanks a lot! Also, after realizing I could use the tusks as horns.. I had to build this.

OCmr2Tw.png

(Shown in this thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/372729/my-hundings-palatial-hall-future-furnishings#latest)

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bebynnag wrote: »
    Yay, I can finally have an artichoke ...

it (the briar heart) & the actual heart you can get are far too big, i tried placing them inside my midyear mayhem corpses.... and well its kinda obvious the cause of death was excessivley large heart!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqzy56Rlorpu2BngtPtZA8mL8yue-zwLq6JOiEZIlPSwJpc6Ue

• TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glorified Wood Elf.

I can think of no greater insult for a furnishing.

there are actually quite a few wood elf furnishings that are not funitures yet that i hope come one day. maybe an insult to you but i would love more bosmer stuff