Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stormproof cp600 dps looking for organized vet trial guild

Saint314Louis1985
Saint314Louis1985
✭✭✭
I have a cp600 mag sorc dps (36k self buffed dps), cp600 stam dk dps (33k self buffed dps) and a templar healer. I came back the eso 6-8 weeks ago, after quitting when dark brotherhood dlc released. Have been working on getting my bank built up (characters have good gear but no completed trial sets yet). I have joined a couple of "trials" guilds but none seem to be ready for vet mode, and I feel like I most definitely am.

i have completed vHRC and vAA since coming back, and have not ran vSO since my return (but did complete prior to quitting). I do not have much experience with vMAW, although i am somewhat familiar with mechanics due to running on normal a few times. I have not run HoF because I do not have the morrowind dlc.

Anyways i am looking for a guild that makes regular, organized vet trials runs. I do not have a mic but can follow directions closely by listening to chat. I pride myself on not being a liability to group and consider myself to be a good but not elite player, yet.

My gamertag is Saint 314 Louis. Please shoot me an invite and give me a shot! You wont regret it. Thanks.

edit: dps went up over the weekend :)
Edited by Saint314Louis1985 on October 2, 2017 1:08PM
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    get a mic m8.
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    get a mic m8.

cant use because i have 3 kids running around the house and when they are sleeping i like to keep them that way. hearing their father chit chatting in the living room most definitely wakes them up.

anyways, as a dps i consider my job to listen to raid leaders and burn bosses/adds.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Saint314Louis1985
    our guild Tails and Scales are recruiting. we are currently looking for a mag sorc or stam dk. you have both but it seems like you pull higher dps on mag sorc. we run wed thurs fri 9 pm est, if you can make the schedule, i can send inv
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    @Saint314Louis1985
    our guild Tails and Scales are recruiting. we are currently looking for a mag sorc or stam dk. you have both but it seems like you pull higher dps on mag sorc. we run wed thurs fri 9 pm est, if you can make the schedule, i can send inv

that sounds great. my GT is Saint 314 Louis. will be looking for invite. thanks.