The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we find new Morrowind recipes in the purple bags purchased with voucher writs from Mr Hlaalu?

karrie7
karrie7
✭✭✭
<3
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, we can't right now. It's doubtful they ever would since I don't think they want people who haven't purchased MW to have a way to get these, outside of trading with players that do (which then benefits the players that do have MW).

Mind you, I wouldn't mind seeing these in the furniture documents, since they are so extremely rare. I've been farming MW (not as zealously/religiously as others) since it came out, and I've only found 4 purple plans (2 from owned containers and 2 from farming urns in Dreloth Tomb). I've found a fair number of blues, but I think I've probably purchased more of them than I found on my own. It would help if they'd eliminate the Homestead plans from the loot tables in MW.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 26, 2017 6:38PM
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we can't right now. It's doubtful they ever would since I don't think they want people who haven't purchased MW to have a way to get these, outside of trading with players that do (which then benefits the players that do have MW).

Mind you, I wouldn't mind seeing these in the furniture documents, since they are so extremely rare. I've been farming MW (not as zealously/religiously as others) since it came out, and I've only found 4 purple plans (2 from owned containers and 2 from farming urns in Dreloth Tomb). I've found a fair number of blues, but I think I've probably purchased more of them than I found on my own. It would help if they'd eliminate the Homestead plans from the loot tables in MW.

Wutface..how am I benefited over other people since I cant find them from drops anyway.That's *** having to pay 700k+ for a telvanni recipe is ridiculous.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just need to remove all old recipes from Vvardenfell loot tables, so if you get a purple drop, it would always be Morrowind-related item.
    Because now loot table is diluted with worthless green recipes from base game, and if you manage to loot a purple item, its usually just an ancient elf motif or something.
    This way they would make the recipes accessible for players that arent willing to pay 700k gold for a single recipe and they would still be locked behind the Morrowind chapter.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They could easily change that by adding an additional vendor in Vvardenfell (i.e. in Vivec City) that has only these blueprints.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    karrie7 wrote: »

Wutface..how am I benefited over other people since I cant find them from drops anyway.That's *** having to pay 700k+ for a telvanni recipe is ridiculous.

Yes, I agree that the drop rate is ridiculous. What I meant by "benefit" is that you at least have a chance at finding these, while those without MW are basically forced to pay 700K for a Telvanni plan. I haven't found one myself yet, though, so granted, it's not much of a "benefit." :p
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They could easily change that by adding an additional vendor in Vvardenfell (i.e. in Vivec City) that has only these blueprints.

Yes, in addition to my comment on removing the Homestead plans from the loot table in MW, this would be another, probably better, solution, since the RNG is only what purple MW plan you'll get rather than, gee...I hope I get a MW plan of any kind today.