The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Battlecry] PvE Guild in need of new, low-level players!

Exalted_Outlander
Exalted_Outlander
✭✭✭
Tired of being sucked into guild and getting lost within the ranks of countless other members? Sick of being left behind while your guildies run off and do end-game runs without you? Want to be recognized for your skill and devotion in a close, tight knit guild? Come join Battlecry today! As of now, it is empty. But what good is a guild if it has no members? My intention for the guild is to make it a PvXguild (just a little bit of everything). The main focus of the guild is to be PVP, but keep in mind that this does NOT mean that the guild will be exclusively PVE. If anything, guild members will be expected to help one another with PVE in order to attain gear, exp, materials for crafting, etc. A cool, unique and dynamic ranking system will also be in place. Roleplaying will also be among one of the things guild members will enjoy when not engaged in PVP or PVE, courtesy of a gamemaker or as the result of a player-made decision to start an RP session with others who may be interested. Join Battlecry and fight alongside each other, forge your stories, level up and enjoy all the spoils Tamriel has to offer! Contact me for further info by shooting me a message.

TL;DR: PvX Guild but the main focus is PVP, also includes roleplaying during downtime
Edited by Exalted_Outlander on September 29, 2017 7:31PM
Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I would love to join. I've got a Level 13 Templar named Achilles Demongor and would love to fight under your banner. I am east coast US. In-game name is @Sortep1977.
  • TangoBandito
    TangoBandito
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. IGN @TangoBandito.
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    Sortep1977 wrote: »
    I would love to join. I've got a Level 13 Templar named Achilles Demongor and would love to fight under your banner. I am east coast US. In-game name is @Sortep1977.
    I'm interested in joining. IGN @TangoBandito.

For some reason I didn't get any notifications from your comments. If still interested, I'll be sending in-game invitations shortly.

• anonymousfool333
    anonymousfool333
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

A new player at level 26 here, would like to find a guild.
  • Isabellamurdock
    Isabellamurdock
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Was wondering if you would accept characters of different alliances? I'm very interested in your guild but my character is AD.
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

A new player at level 26 here, would like to find a guild.

Of course. I'll be sending an invitation shortly. Please provide your in-game "@" handle.
    Hi. Was wondering if you would accept characters of different alliances? I'm very interested in your guild but my character is AD.

Yeah, I changed the policy on which factions could join but forgot to change it. We have players from all three factions as of today! Please provide your in-game "@" handle.