The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon for crafting glyphs???

erliesc
erliesc
✭✭✭
I had a good addon for crafting glyphs...which seemed to disappear with the last big update. Not even sure what made it work....the big UI mod?

It pretty much showed what runes were needed for making any glyph....basic game interface is pretty poor.
I know nutting....
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Craft Store which is really easy to select level, item type and quality as well as section for quantity. You can also set favourites too.
    Edited by Parrot1986 on September 23, 2017 7:57PM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, craft store is my favorite too.
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having issues with Craft Store...when ever it is enabled I get screens talking about issues.

Have tried to update it...but it won't update. Re-install?

I wasn't sure if this was what enabled the glyph crafting or not....
    I know nutting....
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this version for Horns of the Reach:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1590-CraftStoreHotR.html

Alternatively you coud use Merlin the Enchanter.
    This version here is a fixed version (fixd by myslf) in order to be functional atm:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/79f40a10aht622q/KhrillMerlinTheEnchanter_1_8_3_HOTR.zip?dl=0
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Found Quick Enchanter which is up to date I think. Need to be able to SEE the runes needed to make certain gylphs so I can put them in the bank for use. Not sure I've found how to do this yet.

Probably a lot of work to keep these addons up to date.....
    Edited by erliesc on September 25, 2017 9:35PM
    I know nutting....
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    At this point in time...it appears that there is NO enchanting addon that allows you to SEE all possible glyphs UNLESS you either have all runes in the bank or in the possession of your enchanter.

A major PITA!

Guess it isn't easy to stay up with the changes in the game.....
    I know nutting....
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »
    Found Quick Enchanter which is up to date I think. Need to be able to SEE the runes needed to make certain gylphs so I can put them in the bank for use. Not sure I've found how to do this yet.

Probably a lot of work to keep these addons up to date.....

Craft Store does. I know I don't have any hakeijo but they show up in the screen as unknown for most of my characters. (Only two have ever used that Rune)

As above, you need to get the HoTR Version, which was just updated yesterday in fact.
    Edited by Nestor on September 27, 2017 10:10PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I downloaded the lastest HOTR Craftstore yesterday...but thru Minion. Maybe that's the issue. I used to do addons manually...but Minion makes the day for sure.
    I know nutting....