Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kastav [PC/EU]

Alucu
Alucu
✭✭✭
Since the situation in Vivec is no longer bearable for us, both in performance (400 ping) and gameplay (bomb groups, hardcore farmers and too much blue population), in fuego we have decided to make this little campaign our home. We'd like to encourage any other potential rival guilds and players to take the same step as us to revitalize the pvp scene and alleviate the pressure of overpopulated vivec and sotha sil. The current state is mostly on the players to blame, so is up to us to take a different initiative. We await your sieges, and we hope to engage with you in interesting combats in the future.

For the covenant!

Edited by Alucu on September 24, 2017 11:06PM
Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was my goto campaign during the IC event for Sewers farming when Vivec was pop locked or laggy
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Well let's make it something more than a dead campaign for PvE farming destined to be erased. Wouldn't you agree?. Bring your friends and let's cause mayhem. No ping, no massive zergs, no destro ult trains, no stupid smallscaler groups that run away to the hills to 5vs1 soloers. Some old style fights. Whether we win or lose doesn't matter in the end since the point is having good time with challenging and balanced fights

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to thank all the people who came to fight at kastav this evening. Specially to the zerg squad members. You won several times, fair and square but we had a lot of fun nonetheless, it was also a valuable experience for our rookies. Later on we had also some interesting fights against reds and yellows in ash. And it looked like some EP Vivec names had some squirmishes with AD in blue road keep fightning for a scroll. The map looked more or less balanced when we disbanded. Overall, quite satisfied for the first day there. No queues, no lag, and good fights! :)

Edited by Alucu on September 26, 2017 1:48AM

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    We have an EP player that is somehow able to instantly pass through the outer wall of any keep. He is the top 1 of the campaign on EP side and he uses this to quickly take all the keeps so he can exploit the emperor passives, and boy, he does abuse this to take on low level players and tel var farmers, still, my mates and me were able to kill the loser a few times (Although it was hard). I know is not a very populated campaign and probably nobody cares but this ruins everything. We can't let this behaviour go unpunished. What is the point of having empty campaigns anyway? Will we let this kind of people thrive just because is not a populated campaign currently?

Already reported him thrice (Im not displaying his name due to forum rules), however, I would like to know. Because today, he did the same thing again even though I reported him. I don't know how much time it takes so...

What is the best way to address this @ZOS_GinaBruno ? What kind of proof would be needed and how can I provide it to the Staff?

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first case you see about this issue

Thanks in advance

EDIT, Photo:

9qnDUmq.jpg
    Edited by Alucu on September 30, 2017 9:03AM

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    A friend managed to get a video of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPU6-v0l7xs

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucu Whisper me in-game if you want some PvP cyrodil action in Kastav. I would love to get some of my guildmates into Kastav :). We mostly play DC but as Bear Grills says: Improvise, adapt, overcome and we come as any other faction ;)

IGN : @Qbiken
    Edited by Qbiken on October 6, 2017 7:57AM
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    @Qbiken very glad to read that, I'll contact you right away

@Morvane I answered your post, I don't mind which of the 7 day campaigns we play, be that Kastav, Xarxes or Shor. But if as a community we could reach a consensus to populate one of them in order to make balanced populations and battles it would benefit the PvP health inmensely in my opinion.

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucu wrote: »
    @Qbiken very glad to read that, I'll contact you right away

@Morvane I answered your post, I don't mind which of the 7 day campaigns we play, be that Kastav, Xarxes or Shor. But if as a community we could reach a consensus to populate one of them in order to make balanced populations and battles it would benefit the PvP health inmensely in my opinion.

At work atm, so send me a mail ingame and I´ll try to reply asap :)