The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HoTR Cyrodiil - Ridiculous DK exploit players have been abusing

Alucu
Alucu
✭✭✭
Since the devs are ignoring my reports and warnings even though I bothered to contact them in private. And since the customer support service tells me to send this kind of players to my ignore list. I decided to approach this issue from a different perspective, I'm going to show the community. I became privy to an exploit some players are using in Cyrodiil. Specially a certain EP player in the Kastav campaign. So I decided to film how they do it and make the community aware of how broken the game is and how impotent we feel when the devs and customer support don't do anything about it. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/f1XihYcwEGU
Edited by Alucu on October 2, 2017 1:43PM
Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭

• Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you just DK chain yourself up on a wall?
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey look, another bug that was reported on the PTS, went to live, got fixed, then reappeared.

For a change...

Also, Inb4 lock for Naming and shaming.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    Did you just DK chain yourself up on a wall?

Obviously!
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    Alucu wrote: »
    Since the devs are ignoring my reports and warnings even though I bothered to contact them in private. And since the customer support service tells me to send this kind of players to my ignore list. I decided to approach this issue from a different perspective, I'm going to show the community. I became privy to an exploit some players are using in Cyrodiil. Specially a certain EP player in the Kastav campaign. So I decided to film how they do it and make the community aware of how broken the game is and how impotent we feel when the devs and customer support don't do anything about it. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/f1XihYcwEGU

What an awful music taste... -_-

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    You're a funny guy. I'll give you that :D

Also, I consider you play well. It's sad, you don't need to do this. I don't want you necesarily banned, there's not a lot of EP players in Kastav. But the exploit must be adressed. Is bad enough we have MIATS already

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The real glitch is them NPC's firing through LOS and through walls! ZOS Ban them immediately.

But this has been around for yonks, they fixed pulling players off the keeps but not the gap closer..strange.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!