The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Discover the Reaper’s Harvest & Earn Free Crown Crates this Weekend"

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates are now live on all platforms! Which spooky items do you have your eyes on?

Disappointed by the lack of "spooky" costumes. :/
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreadhorn Face Tattoo and Dragon Cult Face Tattoo are mislabeled, they have their names swapped.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crates opened: 30

ok got the Buoyant Armiger Style motif book (cool) but none of the mounts.....not cool

got some gems from last season plus the ones i got from current and i bought the Senche (all i wanted)

many poisons,xp scrolls some tattoos,havent check the rest
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can dupe motif,s be sold
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    Can dupe motif,s be sold

You can trade motifs for gems but like any other crown item they are bound to your account.

Also, @POps75p maybe edit your first post and remove all those quotes of the first post? Kinda looks like the forum freaked out when you tried to post lol
    Edited by Mix on September 28, 2017 4:50PM
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I needed from it I got from my first free crate :relaxed:
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I didn't get anything that I would use, I still appreciate getting the free crown crates. They were fun to open and I hope ZOS continues to give out free crown crates from time to time in the future.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭

Later discovered that Skeletal Horses do have saddles, bought one and they look great :)

Thank you for the saddle update, as it was the part preventing me from purchase.... if only I had the plague horse, Id skip this mount. LOL :-(
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on September 29, 2017 2:33AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked at it and didnt enjoy what I found, so this season is a no for me.

I dont enjoy the content
    Crowns price have increased
    RNG is bad

Im gonna pass
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mounts are... a mess.

I could see including ligaments where applicable, as those are the connective tissues that connect bone to bone. But they weren't. Instead there are just weird masses that don't even bother to differentiate between muscle and tendon. Neither of which were ever needed. The prioritization of muscle over connective tissue is just sloppy. It's a parcel without postage. Does not deliver.

I don't get it. This is the one time you could get away with magical reanimation and movement because those tissues would have rotted away at this point. But instead someone thought they'd get fancy with their three-decade-old science homework which did little more than *** up the appearances with inaccurate and half *** depictions.

And you've been sitting on these skins for at least two years so it just feels like really late D- homework. But I guess if stupid is the new normal then I should just suggest to ZeniMax that they put Jake Paul on the board of directors.
    signing off
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So first comment has to be how the non-gem premium apex items are bad. Seriously stop with this, it's insulting for your customer base and goes against promises made in the past. Just stop.

Second, I actually like these crates content wise, there are a lot interesting and nice items in there. I don't like we have to gamble to try and get them, but they look great and I will enjoy using the ones I got. So props to the art team for these.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Question... to stop the confusion of last time...

is it the act of logging in that will count us in, or the act of killing.

For me this "starts" at 6pm. So if I log in at 5:45pm and kill at a monster at 6:30. Does it count... or not? Since I didn't "log in after 6pm"
    The act of killing the monster is what counts.

Nic727 wrote: »
    What kind of monsters do we need to fight?
    Any monster anywhere, as long as it's not a player character. :)

I logged on all three days. The first two past 7pm EDT. On Sunday I logged a bit early (around 2pm EDT). I just received 2 crates even when on all three days I killed the same amount of monsters. So I believe logging and killing before the event starting hour do not count toward the free crate.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Question... to stop the confusion of last time...

is it the act of logging in that will count us in, or the act of killing.

For me this "starts" at 6pm. So if I log in at 5:45pm and kill at a monster at 6:30. Does it count... or not? Since I didn't "log in after 6pm"
    The act of killing the monster is what counts.

Nic727 wrote: »
    What kind of monsters do we need to fight?
    Any monster anywhere, as long as it's not a player character. :)
    I logged on all three days. The first two past 7pm EDT. On Sunday I logged a bit early (around 2pm EDT). I just received 2 crates even when on all three days I killed the same amount of monsters. So I believe logging and killing before the event starting hour do not count toward the free crate.
    The enemies had to be killed during the correct event periods to count, but logging on before the period started did not matter. So as long as you killed something after 6pm on Sunday it should have worked.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where can I find pictures of all the rewards? A list of things doesn't really jog my memory enough
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where can I find pictures of all the rewards? A list of things doesn't really jog my memory enough
    Jounin13 wrote: »
    What are considered Monsters or Minions in the game?

Simply kill any enemy that isn't another player character and you're good to go.

Poor Gina! Every time there is a giveaway event, she has to answer the same question again and again and again and again :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erm, you know this is the reapers thread, not Scalecaller yeah?
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wraith66 wrote: »
    Erm, you know this is the reapers thread, not Scalecaller yeah?

Oops... clicked on the wrong thing :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade