The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing others in duels is back..

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Nice addition.. The days of dueling in eso being a skillful thing (or fights in general) are pretty much over so it doesnt mean much to me but some people take it seriously.. so ya lookout. and yes duels outside of cyrodil, not that anyone duels in cyro anymore, but ya those duels. This happened with the launch of one tamriel now it seems to be back.
xbox NA
Edited by eso_lags on September 23, 2017 4:08AM
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely mudbulls or item related.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was duelling with a few people in Rawl and I didn't notice them being healed from my heals
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always heal in duels if all 2+ of you were attacking same ad at same time close to when duel was initiated
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incompetent programming.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally duel 90% of my playtime (and I play about 10 hours a week) and I've never seen this happen. I call bs tbh.
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Basically he referencing to the incident when the Mudball item was release. If someone throws it at people dualing, if cancel out what prevents heals from other during a duel.

I just tested it with friends and it allows me to heal them both.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's pretty easy to spot a mud ball thrower...
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But anyway, ya it is the mudball thing, please fix it zos
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by eso_lags on September 24, 2017 5:12AM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it ever left.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say leave it as is. You want to duel in populated areas, fine. We'll interfere with your duel since you're interfering with our gameplay. Go duel somewhere else.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    I say leave it as is. You want to duel in populated areas, fine. We'll interfere with your duel since you're interfering with our gameplay. Go duel somewhere else.

actually pretty handy idea!!
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    I literally duel 90% of my playtime (and I play about 10 hours a week) and I've never seen this happen. I call bs tbh.

It's real, I've got videos of it in Xbox dating back to 1 tam. It used to be healing wards would only go though, but now some warden heals as well
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya OP sorry to inform you but you are wrong. You get carry over heals from when before duel began. 5 seconds into fight all heals would be gone considering all hots are about 4-5 seconds tops.

So my guess is you arent putting out good damage with your build and you are blaming the game for L2p issue.

Change build maybe?
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ihatenightblades lol the ignorance is hilarious. You xbox na? whats your gt ill show you.. I was just informing people idrc i dont duel to much and it doesnt happen that often.. its the mudball glitch.. but you're still a fool.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

So, who wins those duels? You, or 90% of your playtime?
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if i am on my warden healer and i cast the instant effect of budding seeds it heals duelers. then after that all my heals work on them for the whole duration of the duel. happens every time reliably. i get yelled at alot in chat xD