Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

People thinking they "deserve" emp...

wazzz56
wazzz56
✭✭✭✭✭
...just because the have all other trophies towards platinum etc....then get in top ten by leeching ticks and repairing walls (or boosting in some cases) and complain that the 7 0r 8 ppl in front won't drop, or that a person crowning 2 times in a campaign is committing some sort of heinous act against nature...they then write paragraphs in zone chat, typing way more than they fight and wonder why the AP gap is getting wider..not much triggers me in this game, this certainly does lol

[Edit to remove bait]
Edited by [Deleted User] on September 27, 2017 5:32PM
GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I hate pvp then ha
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear diary...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    ...just because the have all other trophies towards platinum etc....then get in top ten by leeching ticks and repairing walls (or boosting in some cases) and *** that the 7 0r 8 ppl in front won't drop, or that a person crowning 2 times in a campaign is committing some sort of heinous act against nature...they then write paragraphs in zone chat, typing way more than they fight and wonder why the AP gap is getting wider..not much triggers me in this game, this certainly does lol

What campaign Wazzz? It's not like you to get riffled feathers over people in video games.
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd think it's the lag...

Or the AoE caps...

Or the ballgroups farming newbs...

Or guilds selling emps...

Or the loading screens while critrushing...

Or the loading screens that send you inside the geometry and to that magical realm of the checkerboard fields...

Or getting feared inside the stairs geometry and getting stuck there...

Or the loading screens while trying to stay alive while being pounded by zerglings...

Or said zerglings tbaging you, then sending you hate tells after you bomb them and their friends...

Or the performance dips the servers have when 70 people decide to stack on each other and siege the enemy...

Or getting beamed by invisible people...

But, no... it's the snowflakes that triggers you...

Alright, I guess everyone has their own priorities...
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..or someone thinking they're such badass in a video game and think it's so cool to call other snowflakes. Ha ha.. wtf..
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In fairness, some people kinda deserve to be called snowflakes...
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)

#SpellswordArmy

• LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    ..or someone thinking they're such badass in a video game and think it's so cool to call other snowflakes. Ha ha.. wtf..

@GreenhaloX I dont think OP was really being a ***/trying to be bad ass. My impression was that he/she is trying to make a point about the ridiculous sense of entitlement some people have in regards to emp lol.
    Edited by LadyLavina on September 27, 2017 1:45PM
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisle9 wrote: »

Yes.

Us Ice Mages, Magicka Wardens who won't "let it go" from this build.
    Edited by Abeille on September 27, 2017 1:46PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH if you only care about the achievement, cheesing it out in an empty campaign is super doable right now.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Axoinus
    Axoinus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who doesn't care, looks like it is working as intended. Content for the hardcore, and the less hardcore can still partake and benefit. That's what I see anyway as a minimally-affected bystander.

You will always have some amount of resentment between highly skilled/highly coordinated and the less skilled/less coordinated.

Reality is that advancement within ANY MMO is about effectively exploiting what you can legitimately exploit at the level you are at.

Sorry for speaking truth to those I'm offending.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never said I was a badass lol

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...just because the have all other trophies towards platinum etc....then get in top ten by leeching ticks and repairing walls (or boosting in some cases) and *** that the 7 0r 8 ppl in front won't drop, or that a person crowning 2 times in a campaign is committing some sort of heinous act against nature...they then write paragraphs in zone chat, typing way more than they fight and wonder why the AP gap is getting wider..not much triggers me in this game, this certainly does lol

Couldn't agree more; especially sick of people making broad and completely unfounded accusations of cheating etc.. I'm already seeing in this thread a number of the typical excuses from people. I've seen numerous forum threads where people wine and complain because of there inability to get to the top; it's definitely not easy and it's not ment to be.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We just had a very amusing PvE-thread on the german forums from a critrush/WB spammer which moaned over tanks who pulled mobs with chains from him (actually the tank did his job..), while he was standing on range dpsing just that one (pulled) add. His thoughts were, that Zenimax should take skills like chains etc. out of the game because they hurt his special playstyle...

Such people are true examples for PvE snowflakes. Alone to get the idea to come to the forums and post such nonsense is amazing.

The icing of the cake would be if he posted that with his char and servername in the signature. The only answer you can give then is: "Gladly the internet does never forget !"

Edited by Flameheart on September 27, 2017 2:02PM
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What campaign Wazzz? It's not like you to get riffled feathers over people in video games.

a few, went into help some friends and see all the nonsense in chat, I know it is out of character for me, but it really fired me up. I know ppl who have played since launch who have never had it, yet some ppl have been pvping for a few weekds and feel entitled..

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Yes.

Us Ice Mages, Magicka Wardens who won't "let it go" from this build.

this just made me chuckle....ty

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or the AoE caps...

Or the loading screens that send you inside the geometry and to that magical realm of the checkerboard fields...

Or the loading screens while trying to stay alive while being pounded by zerglings...

Or said zerglings tbaging you, then sending you hate tells after you bomb them and their friends...

Or the performance dips the servers have when 70 people decide to stack on each other and siege the enemy...

I assumed this list was all under the umbrella of "working as intended".and no, typically I do not get triggered by anything..which is why even I am surprised about how much it bothers me, but it really does....

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

a few, went into help some friends and see all the nonsense in chat, I know it is out of character for me, but it really fired me up. I know ppl who have played since launch who have never had it, yet some ppl have been pvping for a few weekds and feel entitled..

I've never had it either 1.0 No need to get mad at the bads who do feel entitled to it. Remember, once they get dethroned and they don't have all the buffs they will be right back where they started. Even guys like that who do get emp are never good at it. Which is why getting emp in the 30-day means more to more people. These guys in the small potato campaigns are typically no good. I mean lol, why else would they be there to begin with?
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 27, 2017 2:14PM
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or the AoE caps...

I assumed this list was all under the umbrella of "working as intended".and no, typically I do not get triggered by anything..which is why even I am surprised about how much it bothers me, but it really does....

You're a better man than me then, as I still get triggered by all of the above... Then again, I'm Italian, we're loud and emotional, but forgive and forget pretty easily...

#SpellswordArmy

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never get it either unless I cheese it on an empty server because on campaigns like Vivec it is all about politics and guild affiliations. If they don't like you they won't push the ring for you, never was a fair achievement and the way it is set up never will be.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never get it either unless I cheese it on an empty server because on campaigns like Vivec it is all about politics and guild affiliations. If they don't like you they won't push the ring for you, never was a fair achievement and the way it is set up never will be.

that's kinda how kingmaking works, though. if you can't do politics and organize militias you gotta be born into it. it's not supposed to be fair, it's supposed to be an emperorship
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wahhhhhhh Wahhhhhhh
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm on team wazzz :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In that sense.. never said you were either. In general context, it is demeaning to others when they are being called or referred to as someflakes, whether directly or indirectly. Similar to calling someone a noob or a scrub, it is demeaning to the other person or persons. Again, in general, someone calling or referring to another as a snowflake or noob/scrub, whatever, has to think that other person is inefficient in some ways, shape, or form or maybe beneath them. Whether you agree or not, you are demeaning that other person.

My bad for seemingly deviating from the context of your thread, but just trying to make a point. It doesn't matter how thick of a skin you think you may have, nobody likes to be called a lesser name than what they truly are. It is about respect and courtesy all around, which, oftentimes, are lacking in ESO and on this forum. Well, heck, in social media, in general. So what if someone else is playing poorly and not the way you think they should be playing. So what if someone else has lesser weapon, armor or build compared to what you think should be BIS or appropriate. It still doesn't make that someone a snowflake or a scrub. Help them out to improve. If they don't listen, are hard-headed; ok, you tried. Whatever.. game on.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wondered what my character would play like if I ever got emp, but I know I'll never get it. The only title I really, really wanted was Master Angler.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In that sense.. never said you were either. In general context, it is demeaning to others when they are being called or referred to as someflakes, whether directly or indirectly. Similar to calling someone a noob or a scrub, it is demeaning to the other person or persons. Again, in general, someone calling or referring to another as a snowflake or noob/scrub, whatever, has to think that other person is inefficient in some ways, shape, or form or maybe beneath them. Whether you agree or not, you are demeaning that other person.

My bad for seemingly deviating from the context of your thread, but just trying to make a point. It doesn't matter how thick of a skin you think you may have, nobody likes to be called a lesser name than what they truly are. It is about respect and courtesy all around, which, oftentimes, are lacking in ESO and on this forum. Well, heck, in social media, in general. So what if someone else is playing poorly and not the way you think they should be playing. So what if someone else has lesser weapon, armor or build compared to what you think should be BIS or appropriate. It still doesn't make that someone a snowflake or a scrub. Help them out to improve. If they don't listen, are hard-headed; ok, you tried. Whatever.. game on.

I know Wazzz, he made the thread to let out some bent up frustrated steam. And while I appreciate the message you're trying to send in this post, in light of what you said, even some times we need an outlet to complain a little bit to get the stresses out ya know?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really sure what the issue is. Sounds like the complainer did not make emperor and we got this nice little thread.
  • GrimJaw
    GrimJaw
    ✭✭✭
    Wts emp.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk me not getting emperor is not issue, been there done that a few times...issue is that people think that because they step into PvP they are entitled to it..should every college football player get the heisman?

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I spend the majority of my time helping ppl in game and irl, if the term snowflake is going to trigger a rant, you should be certain of the context it was used in..not once did I talk about build or skill....I am talking about entitled ppl crying when things are not thrust in their laps. What makes your original response okay versus my my selection of words in my Op.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk me not getting emperor is not issue, been there done that a few times...issue is that people think that because they step into PvP they are entitled to it..should every college football player get the heisman?

I'm aware you were not talking about iou getting empower.

Just as that other guy posting in zone chat didn't change anything for him I don't think this thread will change those who feel entitled. They probably won't see it.