The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Take payment when I make payment (now) please!

cazzandra
cazzandra
Hi All,

I just paid for more membership, or so I thought, but apparently I won't be charged until the 27th.... I guess it's because I have one remaining day of ESO plus? However I really wanted the crowns (given at time of payment) today so I can get some items that will be removed from the store in 2 days because I'm away the rest of this week... is there any way to make the site take my money today that anyone knows of?! Use a different card or something? Can you still buy time from outside sites and does it include crowns if you do? (Before someone says it yes I know I could buy some crowns but I have to budget quite carefully and so strongly prefer to use the crowns included with ESO plus.)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way their billing works this isn't possible sadly.

You could try contacting their support and explaining the case, they might be able to give you the items and remove the Crowns tomorrow remotely. They're pretty good with things like this normally.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can order the items from the concierge when you can't access your account. So once you get the crowns you can contact them(google it) and place an order
  • cazzandra
    cazzandra
    ! Thanks guys, I'll message support!