The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tails and Scales Vet Trials Guild Recruiting

SoLooney
SoLooney
✭✭✭✭✭
Our guild Tails and Scales is currently recruiting dps for our vet trials. We are trying to get a team set up for VMOL

Looking for dps, ranged and stamina. Now looking for a main or off tank.

Must have craglorn trial experience and experience in the DLC trials is also a huge plus.

If interested, leave a comment here with your characters and GT. Or message me, SoSketched or other other officers/leaders Dwane, LaLaLoveiT, JRosas510

We have a discord, mandatory if you want to raid. It is an app you can download on your smartphone. Tails and Scales

We raid Wed, Thurs, Fri, around 9 30pm est.
That said, we are looking for commited players who can make all 3 days for the core team. This isnt a guild where you can sign up when it is convenient. So please keep that in mind

Edited by SoLooney on October 15, 2017 11:52PM
  • Epicasballs
    Epicasballs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh My GT is Epicasballs and I have my Flawless title on all 4 original classes. I mainly play Flawless Stam Sorc with clips of 40k+ dps parses for HoTR patch with puncture applied and Flawless Magblade dps with clips of 37k dps parses completely self buffed for HoTR patach - I could get it higher if someone else were doing ele drain for me and giving em worm but 37k self buffed ain't bad IMO. I have flawless DK tank with PD/Ebon/Alkosh but I don't have much trials tanking exp. I have a Flawless Healplar also with TR/Worm/SPC and 1 ring away from completing my mending set. I have done all 3 Craglorn trials on HM and have experince in vMoL(beaten all but Rakkhat several times) and have only beaten 1st boss of vHoF. I'm looking to get into a well organized guild that I can push into harder content with. Good trials guilds are hard to come by. Hopefully hear from ya, thanks.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Epicasballs nice experience you have there. We could always use your magblade, but we probably will not have a use for your stam sorc, mainly looking for stam dk and stamplar.
    Ill send you an inv when I get on. Make sure to get on discord as well so you can know what is going on for scheduling and such.

for dps test, we can have someone give you drain and puncture as well
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we no longer need ranged magicka, still looking for stam class preferably a stamplar now. still looking for solid main or off tanks!
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    What time is tales and scales running these days?
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated once again!
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im a 660 healer i wouldent mind meeting yall and joining :)

TheNuminous1
    thats my gamertag send an invite and i would love to talk and meet with you !
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we now need a ranged magicka dps, still looking for a solid off or main tank, still need 1 more stam dk or stamplar
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheNuminous1
    ill be sure to message you and talk with you on xbox
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump and updated
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still need that one range dps and one melee dps the we can start goinf back to vmol vhof
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump