The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best pvp gear

gammelscroll
gammelscroll
✭✭✭
Whats the best pvp gear i can craft/get for stam nb pvp?

Now iam working towards morag/spriggans
Cause a good nb Said to me stam pool and weapon dmg is better than crit.

So any good pvpers out there that can give me service on succsessfall pvp gear
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can check out a number of the streamers sites (Blobs, Fengrush, Sypher, Deltia) for some build advice as well as Tamriel Foundry and AlcastHQ (both linked in my signature).

I don't know if Alcast is back doing PvP builds just yet however.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, the craftable sets that spring to mind include:

Hunding's Rage for plain sustained damage.

Clever Alchemist for temporary ganking / burst damage.

Eternal Hunt for a dodge-rolling, elusive build. Also for sustain.

Tava's Favor, in conjunction with Shuffle, for ulti-gen. Should increase your Incap Strike frequency.

Shacklebreaker, to get a greater magicka pool and sustain for Cloak and Fear, along with decent stam and damage.

Maybe Night's Silence for sneak (crouch) speed, although you do have cloak.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How are you intending to play?

I play stealth sniper, with Clever alchemist and Strenght of automation gives one of the highest Weapon damage set ups you can get but pretty much no sustain.

Hundings rage is a good set, pairing it with Spriggans is just a soild set up.

Now if you are playing battlegrounds or no CP then you might want Bone pirate or Eternal hunt just to have lots of stamina and Regen.

Kra'ghs shoulders can be like Spirggans but with a single piece. Stormfist or Stellerix can give a stam boost as a 1 pieces. Velidreth and Selenes are playable damage monster helms.

Next patch you might be able to use 2 crafted sets e.g Clever Alchemist on your back bar and Hundings rage front bar then the new set Unfathomable Darkness as your jewellery and get Weapon Crit and Penetration.
    Edited by Narvuntien on September 23, 2017 9:37AM