The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[PTS] CP Only Battlegrounds

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternative: CP queue | non-CP queue | under 50 queue
    If you want to bring on CP you obviously need a choice. I don't see why it gets changed at all though.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the status quo!
    @Lexxypwns see you still haven't caught on to my new GT lol
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't remember fighting any magplars with a PVP rank as high as yours for ages... hmm, got me intrigued now.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 21, 2017 12:12AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the status quo!
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

I don't remember fighting any magplars with a PVP rank as high as yours for ages... hmm, got me intrigued now.

Have a new account that's why lol just think I'm the white argonian in the "dress"

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Have a new account that's why lol just think I'm the white argonian in the "dress"

Oh, yeah, that's kinda who I figured when you said something. I'll hook you up with some skyreach runs to get you to cap before next patch if you need.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the status quo!

Oh, yeah, that's kinda who I figured when you said something. I'll hook you up with some skyreach runs to get you to cap before next patch if you need.

Not really a big deal, I've done some open world in shor, might become more crucial against premades but I do need to level a new Templar or Warden.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not really a big deal, I've done some open world in shor, might become more crucial against premades but I do need to level a new Templar or Warden.

Message me on Xbox, I'll help you. I sprained my knee and have time off work. We need to run some BGs together too instead of you and pugs against a pre-made I'm in. ;)
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 21, 2017 3:54AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the status quo!

Message me on Xbox, I'll help you. I sprained my knee and have time off work. We need to run some BGs together too instead of you and pugs against a pre-made I'm in. ;)

Okay cool lol I usually just queue up solo, tried to join before but I don't think it worked because you appeared offline.

• Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    other...
    Riggsy wrote: »
    BG population isn't big enough to make split CP and non-CP queue.
    But changing non-CP to CP what ZoS did, will not help anyhow. BG playerbase will be increased for like two weeks than it will be dead again until 2018 Q1.

Rather focus on increasing BG popularity first, by adding ranking system or tweaking current leaderboards. There isn't competition to keep players playing. Ranked brackets would help a lot.

I would like to see them do what WoW did and have BG seasons. With a leaderboard over the month(s) the season runs, and specialty gear obtained for gaining rank each season (along with titles you can earn for placing).
    And a super fast special flying mount...ok enough with the pipe dreams

Back to topic. Dream or not, the general idea is: add ranked mode, tie glorious rewards to that. That would increase BG popularity in long term. When BG population is high enough, split CP and non-CP.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on September 21, 2017 6:39AM
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the status quo!
    Riggsy wrote: »
    BG population isn't big enough to make split CP and non-CP queue.
    But changing non-CP to CP what ZoS did, will not help anyhow. BG playerbase will be increased for like two weeks than it will be dead again until 2018 Q1.

Rather focus on increasing BG popularity first, by adding ranking system or tweaking current leaderboards. There isn't competition to keep players playing. Ranked brackets would help a lot.

I would like to see them do what WoW did and have BG seasons. With a leaderboard over the month(s) the season runs, and specialty gear obtained for gaining rank each season (along with titles you can earn for placing).
    And a super fast special flying mount...ok enough with the pipe dreams

Back to topic. Dream or not, the general idea is: add ranked mode, tie glorious rewards to that. That would increase BG popularity in long term. When BG population is high enough, split CP and non-CP.

I don't see whats so hard with implementing this, beyond ZOS' fear of embracing whats worked in other MMORPGs. All they would have to do is open a leader board for several months, at the end give the top 5% the title "XXX Gladiator" and the top 15% "XXX Scourge" where XXX changed every season to something like Vaunted/Ruthless/Etc. And during that month give tokens for loot or loot directly that's 5 piece set bonus effects players only (just meant for PVP) like Bastion of Heartland or Vicious Death.
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    Because the numbers don't lie only a small percent of people want to play non cp trash
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the status quo!
    JDC1985 wrote: »
    Because the numbers don't lie only a small percent of people want to play non cp trash
    What numbers are you referring to exactly? I see overwhelming forum support of NonCP BGs....
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the status quo!
    JDC1985 wrote: »
    Yes, but that "small percent of people" also happen to be the ones that currently play the BGs and who also would benefit the most from switching it to CP.

The people that want to switch it to CP generally tend to be less skilled players who were unable to succeed in the current BG environment. What they don't realize is that their lack of success was not caused by No CP.. and what the skilled players know is that allowing CP into the BGs will INCREASE the gap between good and bad players significantly.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other...
    Until the whole system is scrapped and changed to two larger teams bg's will remain dead whether they're cp enable dor not.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer