The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion thread for "Battlemaster’s-Corner–The-Were-Warden"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
62d293eaa832292438a8d2952d4431a7.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Battlemaster’s-Corner–The-Were-Warden" blog article.

Free the beast within with Alpha-Lupi's savage Warden-Werewolf build, our newest Battlemaster's Corner entry!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Twilix01
    Twilix01
    ✭✭✭
    Looked at this build earlier and as a friend pointed out, Dreugh King Slayer set is redundant thanks to gaining Major Brutality from abilities both inside and outside of werewolf form. It may be better to run a set like Toothrow, which grants Major Savagary instead. This on top of Toothrow being a medium armor set and granting better bonuses through the medium armor passive.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilix01 wrote: »
    Looked at this build earlier and as a friend pointed out, Dreugh King Slayer set is redundant thanks to gaining Major Brutality from abilities both inside and outside of werewolf form. It may be better to run a set like Toothrow, which grants Major Savagary instead. This on top of Toothrow being a medium armor set and granting better bonuses through the medium armor passive.

The Dreugh King Slayer is not redundant, it depends on how your characters abilities are set up, but if the setup in particular does not grant major brutality, then Dreugh King slayer becomes viable, It is up to you & others what you do with your characters, but any werewolf should remember one thing, if a werewolf is in a group with players that focus primarily on weapon damage via a stamina build amongst other things, Rousing roar grants other players major brutality, not just the user.

but otherwise, it is up to you what you do. things may look fine on pen & paper or even text on a technological screen, but until one actually tests the build in particular to see how it performs, it is unknown as to how it will work in that time frame. (Mind you that I actually test these things on console before putting them up beforehand.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »

The Dreugh King Slayer is not redundant, it depends on how your characters abilities are set up, but if the setup in particular does not grant major brutality, then Dreugh King slayer becomes viable, It is up to you & others what you do with your characters, but any werewolf should remember one thing, if a werewolf is in a group with players that focus primarily on weapon damage via a stamina build amongst other things, Rousing roar grants other players major brutality, not just the user.

but otherwise, it is up to you what you do. things may look fine on pen & paper or even text on a technological screen, but until one actually tests the build in particular to see how it performs, it is unknown as to how it will work in that time frame. (Mind you that I actually test these things on console before putting them up beforehand.)

You never did talk about what type of Potions or stuff you use. And in a set up like this, you could just use Weapon Power Pots, with maxed out Alchemy you could get 100% up time on both Major Brutality and Savagery as long as the supply lasted.

So if you got the money and resources to use them it would probably be better to use something like Akaviri Dragonguard or Armor of the Veiled Heritance to buff you even further. Or if you are lucky on drops you could use Vicious Opidian or some other medium armor set by using Jewelry and weapons to still keep your Heavy armor. Lots of options open up with the use of the weapon power pots.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »

You never did talk about what type of Potions or stuff you use. And in a set up like this, you could just use Weapon Power Pots, with maxed out Alchemy you could get 100% up time on both Major Brutality and Savagery as long as the supply lasted.

So if you got the money and resources to use them it would probably be better to use something like Akaviri Dragonguard or Armor of the Veiled Heritance to buff you even further. Or if you are lucky on drops you could use Vicious Opidian or some other medium armor set by using Jewelry and weapons to still keep your Heavy armor. Lots of options open up with the use of the weapon power pots.

That's because I am what some may call, a "Hard-Baller", you know, doing things without certain things to prove that you do not always need them for most scenarios or even for people to make themselves look bada**, I can even do Fungal grotto I on normal without dying once, without potions or food or drinks & I even did normal maelstrom arena without dying without potions, food, drinks or Sigils. (how's that for hard ball.) & believe me when I say that there are a lot of hard-ballers out there.

also: I updated the build.
    Edited by Skullstachio on September 23, 2017 1:25PM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.