Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Get Three Free Reaper’s Crown Crates – This Weekend Only!

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
508139f3ab42207e4d817c61da8e0109.jpg

Want to earn up to three of the upcoming Reaper’s Crown Crates for free before they’re available? Simply log into the game and defeat any monster or minion every day, from Friday the 22nd until Sunday the 24th of September. (Player character kills do not count.) Note that for the purpose of this event, each day begins at 12:00AM UTC and ends at 11:59PM UTC (that means it starts at 8:00PM the day before for those on the US East Coast).

You'll be rewarded for your efforts with one free crate for each day you participate, for a total of three (per account), so don't forget to log into the game and slaughter some enemies! You'll receive the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates you've earned (via the in-game Crown Crates menu) on Wednesday the 27th of September – the day before the new season begins. Everyone who owns ESO is eligible.

Want to learn more about the Reaper’s Harvest Crown Crates? Check out our full preview article here.

Happy hunting, adventurers!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does monsters in Cyrodiil count?
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are those first 3 apex mounts the super rare ones? Like the ebon dwarven senche etc.?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Yep, any monster anywhere.
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Are those first 3 apex mounts the super rare ones? Like the ebon dwarven senche etc.?
    Yes.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For clarity, I can log on, kill a skeleton and get this?
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, I've been extremely lucky so far with free crates, let's hope that continues:)
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome, nice little event :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I can go and kill a skeever, or Rakkhat or the Assembly General or any NPC enemy and get a crate? Neat!
    Edited by Froil on September 21, 2017 3:31PM
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    For clarity, I can log on, kill a skeleton and get this?

You meant target skelly? Because I don't think this one counts xD
    Edited by Tyrion87 on September 21, 2017 3:42PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is this sort of giveaway going to be a frequent thing now? I can't complain, this benefits me greatly. I can get the gems without buying a single crate and if they add something that I need to complete a character's concept I can use the free gems. Sounds good to me, since I personally do not have the impulse to buy more after opening free ones (though I understand that this isn't really that great for people who do have the impulse).
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    So is this sort of giveaway going to be a frequent thing now? I can't complain, this benefits me greatly. I can get the gems without buying a single crate and if they add something that I need to complete a character's concept I can use the free gems. Sounds good to me, since I personally do not have the impulse to buy more after opening free ones (though I understand that this isn't really that great for people who do have the impulse).

Once per new crate season would make sense to me.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Simply log into the game and defeat any monster or minion every day,

Happy hunting, adventurers!

hmmm interesting i dont remember seeing any of these in game

multfilm-minion-minon.jpg
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »

Sounds good to me. So I can stop worrying they will put hair dye in there and ruin my life forever. Just gotta hang on to those free gems.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds good to me. So I can stop worrying they will put hair dye in there and ruin my life forever. Just gotta hang on to those free gems.

Not sure if joke, or the most overpiveladge 1st world problem post EVER!
    Edited by bebynnag on September 21, 2017 4:37PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My unhealthy obsession for dying my main character's hair black has been a running joke (but kinda serious because I really want it) for three years now, come on, get with the program! xD

Also I'm in a third world country.

Meet my characters:

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My unhealthy obsession for dying my main character's hair black has been a running joke (but kinda serious because I really want it) for three years now, come on, get with the program! xD

it doesnt matter where you live! that post is the epitemy of the 1st world problems ;) i hope you get black hair dye soon, as a goth who is a natural ginger i feel your pain!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it doesnt matter where you live! that post is the epitemy of the 1st world problems ;) i hope you get black hair dye soon, as a goth who is a natural ginger i feel your pain!

I don't know, if I get black hair I might have to find something else to complain about xD

At least Aerindel would be able to say good bye to all the hoods I make her wear to hide her chocolate milk hair.

But after so long, to be 100% honest, I think it just isn't possible. Something in the game's code must make it impossible to be added. After all, hair dye is one of the first things MMO companies capitalize on when they start selling cosmetic modifications, so I think that if ZOS could do it they would have done it already.

But they are always releasing pretty hats, which is nice too!

Meet my characters:

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have been so great if they just sell things in the crown store and did away with this gambling ***.
  • Jounin13
    Jounin13
    ✭✭✭
    What do you Zos consider as monsters in the game?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jounin13 wrote: »
    What do you Zos consider as monsters in the game?

Anything not a player or players pet, just kill anything daedric too be safe.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is my takeaway as well. Now to patiently wait for that wizard hat to come back in season.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Pavlina20
    Pavlina20
    ✭✭
    I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!

Council Advisor - Brotherhood of Redemption [DC - NA - PvX - Moderate]
    http://eso.borguild.com/

Lady - Order of the Star [DC/AD/EP - NA- PvX]
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina and ZoS , that very kind .
  • rtorlasub17_ESO
    Yep, any monster anywhere.
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Yes.

"Any monster anywhere." What qualifies as a monster? A skeever like someone mentioned above or does it need to be a named beasty like Grandmother Thunder?
  • ictopbasli
    ictopbasli
    ✭✭✭
    I login and killed some Wasp. Is that count? I didn't get any crate by the way.
    Thalmor rules!
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    I don't see anyone asking this, and I have had members in my guild ask. I'm assuming it is one crate per account, but others are asking if it is one crate per Character. So which is it?
    Edited by wyntercougar on September 22, 2017 1:08AM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see anyone asking this, and I have had members in my guild ask. I'm assuming it is one crate per account, but others are asking if it is one crate per Character. So which is it?

Gina confirmed it is per account.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Okay. Ty. Sorry didn't see that. :) Appreciate it
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ictopbasli wrote: »
    I login and killed some Wasp. Is that count? I didn't get any crate by the way.

Assuming this works the same way as the ESO+ event with the Dwarven Crates, your crates will be delivered after the event is over and your days are tallied.
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

You'll receive the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates you've earned (via the in-game Crown Crates menu) on Wednesday the 27th of September – the day before the new season begins. Everyone who owns ESO is eligible.

For those querying when you will be getting the crates.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!