The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Solved) I Don't Like To Report Fellow Pvpers, But I feel I Have No Choice Now (Arrius)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
UPDATED in Comment

ORIGINAL

I just got off of Cyrodiil and off ESO to write this before I forget. Especially little mad to say the least. I don't even know what to do. I hate reporting others as well as fellow Pvpers. but I feel like I have no choice now.

It all began in Arrius, (Vivec PS4 EU) Some AD was hiding on outerwall. I thought we just took Arrius, (Us EP, I wasn't on very long maybe 30 minutes or so) Arrius was being attacked by AD. However this happened around 12:25- 12:40 pm PDT.

US EP had a Tent on Outer wall, I didn't realize until after I got destroyed battling these AD on outer wall. However this one EP refused to fight them and I wonder why. I died and Rez at the tent, I had no choice since Arrius was flared.

However these AD found the tent (I don't think that EP was aware we had tent) After I Rez, I attack same AD to no avail. Same EP just stood there watching. Then they saw EP Tent on after Wall. That EP whom was watching and those same AD who I tried to attack went to the tent, but not burn it.

I rez in Arrius since wasn't flared no more, I warned via text chat (White text since a lot of EP was there) I came back out and attack AD again. I had no reinforcement still. I died again, Said EP still watched while AD attack me by Tent. Tent not got burnt.

I rez again, finally reinforcement arrived when rez, but no avail we got destroyed by said AD. Tent was still up, however we couldn't rez. Because Arrius was flared again, we where unable to rez at tent because was again guarded by said AD with that said EP.

Other's warning where about that said AD still in outer wall. We still couldn't re-spawn, those whom got destroyed and myself. I was by the side wall, that was when I figured out and put 2 and 2 together. The said AD which where all Nightblades, was let in by that said EP. (Just wanted to say I'm guessing because of what happened of what and other witnessed at inner side door)

Other red's where still battling and defending outer door, except for the ones by me) I and I believe other EP by me still waiting to rez, witnessed the whole thing. This said EP walked to inner side door, stop and blocked waiting for said AD to go by said EP.

Then the said EP, walked through door and 1 NB used teleport skill and went through door of said EP, this kept on happening and repeatedly Said EP, went back out and the other said AD NB's, continuing to Teleport into Arrius Keep. With Said EP help.

Finally Arrius wasn't flared anymore. We reds rez, we destroyed those 5 said AD inside Arrius. Even the guards helped destroyed these NB's. 1 AD was probably new, and probably don't know better, was a lvl 17. (But unsure if it had no CP) However 1 AD stood out in particular and should've know better since we where on same side for almost 1+yrs with me on AD. Rest AD I don't recognize.

After we destroyed those AD, inside Arrius and said EP was watching inside and not helping to destroy said AD still. I must admit I grew a little mad, I mean how could you be so low especially whenever 630CP EP whom Letting Said AD inside Arrius Doors. I won't and wouldn't have done this, even especially when I have ties to AD still. But I will never let AD in keeps when I on my EP. It’s wrong.

I was going to expose this red, but my gut told me not to. I mean after all EP still remember me as AD, what If I said anything and other EP would think that I've helped said AD to go in both outer and inner doors while I was on my EP? It won't look good.

Hence why I'm writing here. I really hate reporting other fellow Pvpers, as not to mention a hate reporting players to begin with. But what choice do air have now? What should I do? Should I report?

By the way I do have proof, I saved the whole thing with PS4 built in video capture thing. I'm planning on to post it on my YouTube to. But I'm not posting video since it's naming and shaming and against ZOS terms of use. But what do I do?
Edited by Serjustin19 on September 19, 2017 3:17PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You write English very well, but the way you write makes me think you just have some amazing European accent, ha. Like, the kind that makes English sound better than when English speakers use it.

Anyway, that sounds like cheating. Logging into a faction and sharing information with friends or a guild about where people or camps are is cheating. It's also annoying because this is a game, and who needs to cheat at ESO? It's ridiculous.

In my opinion, cross faction cheaters should always be reported. This applies to spying, and to scroll cheating, and to messing with forward camps. If we don't report cheaters, that sort of exploit will become worse and worse, and that could wreck the whole game.

I don't like reporting other players either, but if someone does really bad cheating like you describe, I'd have no problem putting out a zone chat when it happened and asking everyone online to report them. I've done this only very rarely, one time when a player logged into our faction and stole a scroll to take to his friends...but he was texting rude slurs about women while he was cheating, so I felt we had to group report him. It's unfortunate, but if we don't report cheaters they'll get out of control.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Report, he/she should be perma-banned
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Report that sucker (while dancing like this):

tenor.gif
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI, all. I believe the said person, has been dealt accordingly. However, not by my doing. Since August of this thread and now. I have not seen the said person anymore. At least in same campaign.

Many said I should write a ticket, I don't like get others in trouble. But same time, they are breaking the game. Of what's not intended. As am I for not reporting, due to reasons.

However I will report next time, if I not like it or not. In regards to the said person, like I said I haven't seen said person no longer. Maybe went to different campaign and or someone else reported.

I will mark this as solved, since it's Old thread and the said person mysteriously disappeared. As well as, many said I should report. Thank you all for wonderful guidance and answers.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on September 19, 2017 3:21PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think that's bad ... We've got a 3 times Emp in shor that does the same thing ... First he boosted his score with reds to such a lead no one can catch him ... He wasn't even top ten he just flew up ... Then him and his mate would dance on walls as we try to take keeps and return our scrolls he claims his dancing was for morale support ... Yet when reds attack us they didn't help when reds get near them they didn't attack them

I reported it but nothing happens so I just left the game and won't be back till the campaign is over ... I refuse to recrowned a cheat

We also have a guild on PS4 who has a rule in PvP you must wear the guild tabbard and you must not attack guild members on the opposite factions or inform on there position

This people is why we need factions locked campaigns
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    You think that's bad ... We've got a 3 times Emp in shor that does the same thing ... First he boosted his score with reds to such a lead no one can catch him ... He wasn't even top ten he just flew up ... Then him and his mate would dance on walls as we try to take keeps and return our scrolls he claims his dancing was for morale support ... Yet when reds attack us they didn't help when reds get near them they didn't attack them

I reported it but nothing happens so I just left the game and won't be back till the campaign is over ... I refuse to recrowned a cheat

We also have a guild on PS4 who has a rule in PvP you must wear the guild tabbard and you must not attack guild members on the opposite factions or inform on there position

This people is why we need factions locked campaigns

Hi, the first part sounds like AP farming. Kinda like this link I wrote. Which, your right it's so unfair. I originally thought the same, in my link. But turns out I was wrong. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/366355/case-closed-rumors-going-on-vivec-ps4-eu-of-emp-account-sharing#latest

But what you're saying. That is horrible, of what there doing. ( Those whom took part, I Mean) Dancing on the other hand, not all that bad. Dancing can be Moral support, as you said. Um, just for there allies? Dancing could also mean, many things.

For example threat, and other gestures... But nothing wrong to dance a jig, more or less. To some extent. Your choice to " leave the campaign, least until after campaign is over." And" "refusing to Crown a cheat"

You have the right to do, as well your choice and free will; to do so. Which I totally,understand and I fully accept; no offense. As for your guild rule, you in; I don't like it to. However I'm sure there are good reasons, of course bad.

However I like this guild I In, It's mostly a trading guild; for all 3 alliances. But main guild event is always PvP. Especially, PvP event. Is mostly AD Player base.

They make there home in AD, Vivec PS4 EU. I originally left Team DTC, I mentioned in my previous article. But in my signature link. But I went back to. I really like this guild and there rules to.

In conclusion, I agree with locking campaigns again. But to a certain extent, which I won't disclose here. It in my other link though. I do see your reasons and agree to.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not in the guild that does that *** ... I refuse to do it ... And yes the dancing I get ... But when we have seige weapons up emp shouldn't be dancing emp should be sieging

When the wall collapses and we enter to fight ... Emp shouldn't be dancing emp should be fighting

When we die emp should res us ... Not dance while watch them dancing at our feet and the enemy repairing the wall right at the side of them
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    I'm not in the guild that does that *** ... I refuse to do it ... And yes the dancing I get ... But when we have seige weapons up emp shouldn't be dancing emp should be sieging

When the wall collapses and we enter to fight ... Emp shouldn't be dancing emp should be fighting

When we die emp should res us ... Not dance while watch them dancing at our feet and the enemy repairing the wall right at the side of them

Thanks for clarifying, it's my fault for misreading. About guild, sorry. You're very right to all above to, especially when "Emp should Rez and seige" But EMP just dancing and not rezzing, fallen allies on same alliance.

Is a whole new level, atleast EMP didn't Pretend Rez you all and then teabag. Then continue to do so. I'm so glad EMP don't do it.

But still, what EMP did to you all. Was indeed wrong, atleast in my book. Henceforth, I totally agree with everything; you have stated.

In conclusion, EMP may be an EMP. EMP may be on your side. As well EMP could also have ties to other alliance to. However, right or wrong. Of what your EMP did. It's your EMP, but a low EMP at that. In my opinion, no offense.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SugaComa - ps4 eu?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    @SugaComa - ps4 eu?

Yup .... Can you guess the campaign