Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Case Closed) Rumors Going On Vivec PS4 EU, Of Emp Account Sharing

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

UPDATE: With New Evidence, Case is closed. Read comment #12 thanks.

According to strong amounts of EP, for many days now. A certain Blue EMP, in Vivec PS4 EU; is a possibility of account sharing. Rumors are going on that this Blue EMP, is having 7 others playing on this Blue EMP character. I'm unsure where other EP got information from others claiming that 7 others are indeed account sharing on this DC EMP. It’s not my business.

But as the days go by and 6th (?) day of 3rd Vivec Campaign on PS4 EU, EMP's score is getting higher and higher. There is no way to catch up in that score. I could take screnshots of score and put them here later when I on. But it will show why rumors are going around that there's a good chance and strong possibility of this DC EMP is and may in fact be Account Sharing.

I will not report however (I will loose many of my DC friends if I was found out) I will let others report however. Only reason I'm writing here because I'm still uncertain, but more I look at the score though...

Edited by Serjustin19 on August 23, 2017 3:20AM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the score over 10 million already (after just 6 days in the campaign)?

they may have still had some time on their pelinal's ferocity scroll (2x AP)?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard that it isn't 7 people sharing the account but that he has been genetically enhanced by Zos under their "Project Mutilation" in order to create confusion and force people to try to compete.

I've also heard that he has 4 extra hands and is using them to control some of the bots in Bangkorai. People think it's rubber banding but it's just this abomination farming tirelessly to create further distress.

Some people are calling him "Xuǎn yīgè" which means "Chosen one" and other people are calling him The Forest Dweller.

We can only hope his robotic heart stops working soon and they have take him offline.
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another thread about PS4 US, what's with you sony boys??
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Don't let the Chosen One divide us!! This is exactly what they want @Beardimus
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    is the score over 10 million already (after just 6 days in the campaign)?

they may have still had some time on their pelinal's ferocity scroll (2x AP)?

Hi, score not over 10 million. But here is all 3 factions score for EMP

EP

zjgSZguZ.jpg

AD

F2q7jTk0.jpg

DC

MtXsIknh.jpg
    Edited by Serjustin19 on August 15, 2017 5:51PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks @Serjustin19 ...

hmmmm, 9.3 million in 6 days is a pretty aggressive score...
    Beardimus wrote: »
    There's another thread about PS4 US, what's with you sony boys??

Ser Justin breaks through all platform barriers :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need to account share to get those scores; all it takes these days is an opposite faction friend to come boost you. Not saying you should, as I'm pretty sure it's against ToS, but there are still a number of players that do it to get ahead.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to account share to get those scores; all it takes these days is an opposite faction friend to come boost you. Not saying you should, as I'm pretty sure it's against ToS, but there are still a number of players that do it to get ahead.

Almost every emp these days does this...just find the resource in enemy territory that is not getting captured and ride down there to see for yourself...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    Its not account sharing, its 3 brothers playing same account continuously (or at least as much as possible), not giving any other blue a chance have broken the blues trust in emp and they are stopping to support him. I know I'm EP in that campaign and running in the leader board groups.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not account sharing, its 3 brothers playing same account continuously (or at least as much as possible), not giving any other blue a chance have broken the blues trust in emp and they are stopping to support him. I know I'm EP in that campaign and running in the leader board groups.

Hi thanks, I'm glad your from same campaign as well as given of what your thoughts are. Would it still be Account Sharing if 3 brothers playing same account? I'm confused no offense.

But I guess this problem is solved if blues are starting to not supporting him now. I know what you mean about blues trust in emp. It’s just a shame seeing my former comrade of old (DC. 1St Scourge) (Vivec DC EMP) doing this. I wonder what my other former comrades of old (DC. 1st Scourge) (They in Vivec now) are thinking to :(
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been watching DC EMP closely, everyday. With me watching EMP everyday, I can safely say. EMP is playing honest, as well as to new evidence that I gathered about 45 minutes since this writing.

As well as to reviewing the case with rumors Going On that DC EMP is account sharing as well as what's in this thread. But also me pondering of this new evidence.

I have decided that DC EMP is not account sharing. It could be due to personal undetermined health reasons and or not sleeping as to why DC EMP. seem to be always on for long period of time everyday (according to many reports)But please note I'm just guessing, especially on why DC EMP according to others playing none stop.

In conclusion, with my new evidence. Only the DC EMP repair walls, other DC just pretend fixing walls Whilst using hammer Emote. Not only that rest of DC EMP is " I Believe are very happy and really don't mind if, DC EMP stays in lead and continues to get EMP everyday.

With that being said I must admit I believe the rumors of what's going on. I should've had waited to post this thread without key evidence besides the campaign score. It’s my fault for believing these rumors, in which I'm sorry about.

But with this new key evidence, I'm just really glad the DC EMP (My Former DC Comrade of old, in 1St Scourge Era) is being an honest PvPer and being legit as to me finally closing this case and all is well. To as well, put the rumors at rest.

The End.

I failed to mention DC EMP is amazing Dk, hard hitting and of course whole bunch of AD and EP (Including myself, forced to since healer...) This also plays huge amount of AP gain for DC EMP.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on August 23, 2017 3:24AM