The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Templates Request

Liofa
Liofa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey . First of all , thank you for proper templates . We have almost every set and every skill leveled . There are only few things missing and they are really important .

Vicious Ophidian and Alkosh are missing and Vampire skills are not leveled . Can you add these on the next patch please ?

If you found other missing item sets or non-leveled skills , please write down below .
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback! For what it's worth, we're planning to add the vampire/werewolf skill lines to the character template in the near future (hopefully the upcoming PTS patch).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get the vampire and ww skill lines from the crown store, and templates have an item that auto maxes them out.

Provisioning, however, appears to be broken. I maxed out the perks and read all four recipe books, but when I go to the crafting station it says that I don't have any recipe improvement perks (even rank 1).
    Edited by Tyrobag on September 20, 2017 8:25PM
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all minor slayer/ageis sets from craglorn or MoL are missing
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templates already have the skill lines maxed out when the template item is used . It is the skills themselves that are not leveled .
    Edited by Liofa on September 20, 2017 8:34PM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep the templates are are really good this time. Well done

I couldn't find willpower/agility/endurance and the old trial gear(vmol+crag trials).
    (Also i didn't find fishing bait which is needed for a few holiday recipes)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23