The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What set gear stations do you keep in your guild halls?

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to decide what set gear stations to install in my guild hall. I'm favoring Hundings and Julianos for weapon and spell damage respectively as I feel these have good overall appeal to many players. I've already installed TBS because it can be adjusted for different builds simply by changing the mundus stones you have active.

I'm curious how many complete set gear stations other guilds have in their halls and also what they are using.

I
Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guild hall has so many stations that I couldn't begin to name them all. But I would suggest the Imperial City stations because it is a pain to have to go to IC for master writs.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild focused on the stations that were a pain to get to, like the ones in the Imperial City first. Then we started on the other DLC ones. This helps with folks who do not have those DLCs when doing Master Writs.

Julianos and Hundings are popular, but not hard to get to.
    Edited by Nestor on September 19, 2017 7:29PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morkuldin deserves an honorable mention for being a pain to get to as well. You have to go through a delve to get to it.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    My guild hall has so many stations that I couldn't begin to name them all. But I would suggest the Imperial City stations because it is a pain to have to go to IC for master writs.

How did they get so many? Are members donating the stations or is gold being used to accelerate the process?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you got to collect them all!

I started with a few that I use a lot (clever alchemist, julianos, hunding rage), then started adding the ones that are difficult to access, where you have to first do mages guild / fighter's guild quests, stations from the DLC zones and IC etc.

I know a few people that have every station in the game. When you get a lot it becomes a bit more challenging how to organize them. Would be nice if there were a way to make custom signs or something.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on September 19, 2017 8:06PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

How did they get so many? Are members donating the stations or is gold being used to accelerate the process?

Mainly member donation. I am in a crafting guild so everyone does master writs.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death's Wind, Night's Silence, and Ashen Grip all the way.

YtQpRrp.gif
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    all dlc, plus Forge and Eyes of Mara (both are two sets each, they rest everyone should have easy access to, so why waist the vouchers
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have a guild hall but I went with the 3 IC station sets first as they are a pain to get to and I am into doing the master writs. I then got Clever Alchemy as you have to go through hostile NPC's to get there.

After that it is up to you. I'd like to get the DLC zone stations that I access via my ESO subscription, so that if I want to cancel it I can do so. For me that is Hews Bane and Gold Coast as I had already bought Orsinium and Morrowind.

Vouchers are easy to get if you have put time into your characters. I have a 9 trait crafter and eight 8 trait crafters, all doing 3 crafting writs every day (wood/cloth/smith) and would get between 500 and 1000 vouchers worth of writs every week.

I usually only sell what I can't complete and complete those that I can - hence I have 4 sets of attuned stations, 3 provisioning stations, a target skeleton and a few thousand unused vouchers. A guild full of generous crafters will have no trouble getting a lot of crafting sets.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • WatchYourSixx
    WatchYourSixx
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC NA, there's a guy in ESE trading guild that has all of the stations at the island. He sorted them with certain items that pertain to that zone. Mostly achievement furnishings such as banners or statues. Just something that separates them, and it works very well, if you know where each item comes from, or the theme of the items used. I can't think of an example off the top of my head but you get the idea.
    The only thing to fear is, fear itself. - FDR

CP 800
    PC NA

- Maximus the Marksman (AD) Temp
    - Rex the Unstoppable Force (DC) DK
    - Sodor Dragonfire (DC) DK
    - Masha'Dar Shadow-Paw (DC) NB
    - Magnus the Mage (DC) Sorc
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC first, than the rest of the DLCs in order of how many wayshrine jumps r needed + how many times u have to use rapids on a max-speed horse to get there. (CA got bonus points for being in enemy territory)
    Sheldors Curse/Kagrenac got dropped from the list after i found the Guild Shrines AddOn.
    Currently not sure if i should buy last two missing from vvardwark island or keep the vouchers for transmute station.
    Giraffon wrote: »

If its a guildhall, you should ask for donations. That will speed u up and also show you how intrested ppl r. In the case of high intrest, they should have a vote on what to get.

If its for yourself (in terms of, my home is not a guildhall, but ppl in my guilds have access to it), u need to bring in the alts. With ~5 chars on average crafting abilities (basemotifs and half way thru research), if u do writs everyday u should be able to get one set (3 stations @ 750 vouchers) in ~3 weeks.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm mostly using one crafter for writs. It's a slow process. It takes about a month to pull the 750 writs I need to get one full set of stations. Since mine is not a crafting or trade guild, it's likely to continue on the slow path of progress.

I do believe that based on feedback here that I'll get a couple of core functional sets as I was planning and then start focusing on the sets that are the most irritating to access after that.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them!

I had nothing to do with it though, it's just an awesome guild and group effort.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having to waste 105 items in a home just for crafting stations, themselves which are a royal pain to place due to their picky distance requirements from other objects, is a disappointment to me.
    What we need are Universal Crafting Stations that you can add "Attuned" units to, which allow you to select from a drop-down menu what set you want to craft.
    Heck, I'd even be okay with them creating a whole set of "Special" models for said stations, rather than wasting 105 item slots which Z0$ has already stinted on.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC NA, the two BBC guilds share a guild hall with ALL possible crafting stations, in alphabetical order. It's awesome.

Not coincidentally, those are 2 of my 3 trading guilds. :)

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ONLY ASHEN GRIP