Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LODGE OF SORCERESSES [Multifaceted Guild] Recruiting for Various Initiatives (URGNT! PvX, RP, Soc.)

Gelmir
Gelmir
✭✭✭
15_header-4.png.1d49af301fa56c6f36aa9f4a57291a91.png

General Guild Introduction | Discord | Youtube Channel | Google+ Page | Twitch Channel

Please be advised that Lodge of Sorceresses is open to all classes, races and genders and isn't restricted in any fashion, especially in respect to players' genders. The name of our guild is strictly RP originated and only!

In brief ...
Lodge of Sorceresses is generally a casual, soft-core guild who value dedication. We all have a life to live, mostly working-class, who don't want to waste their time in MMOs we play, but benefit from it instead. Meaning, we prefer steady (even if it is slow) progression, to no progression at all, or to a rushed one. We are endgame-oriented, with RP-origins (just to make it more fun, than usual PvE/PvP guilds out there). If you are this type of player, who wants results and spend fun few hours in company of friends and do something that matters at the end of the day, Lodge definitely is the guild you are looking for.

Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for people like-minded to us, who in general know the value of team-work and who realize what the ends (fun, accomplishments) and means (gear and riches) are, and which is more important. We need players from all classes, and all roles, to fill our ranks for a very long term. We don't want people coming and going - so no "guild hoppers" please; we need caring members, for a caring guild, who value, love and cherish their guild and guild-mates.

Why Lodge?
  • We aim to create a guild with great focus on in-game activities: we generally recruit on Project-basis - for our PvX initiatives. We want steady, existing progress regarding the content we play. We are against pointless grinding day after day, with illusion of "we are having fun time". To that end, Lodge runs parallel PvE and PvP projects, where we gather skilled veterans who share our vision. We train and advise with our experienced members in a regular basis, to excel during our limited game-time. We value patience and perseverance, the attitude of player always comes before his/her skills. And we hate elitism.
  • From time to time, we open certain limited number of slots in our Roster for Social Casual players. By "social", we mean it literally: i.e. players who participate in day-to-day guild activities, such as dungeons, questing, crafting etc and are vibrantly active in guild-chat and our Discord channel. Lodge never recruits for the sake of recruiting, we never want players who join us either just to be part of some guild, or just for the name of the guild, or just to seek some help, never contributing anything back to our community. If you are joining us as a Social Casual, your guild-mates must become your "buddy-list" with whom you'll do daily content: we hate the concept of "guilds within guild".
  • To assist with our goals, our guild comes with Strong Organization, proven to work in other MMOs in past 5-6 years. We have an Officer team who ceaselessly work on new projects in a daily basis.

What Now? How to Join?
Like the idea? As I mentioned above, we recruit for limited slots, either in project-basis, or social-casuals. To join us in these slots, please register at our forums, completing your profile fully. We will get to you as soon as possible.
Edited by Gelmir on October 27, 2017 2:03PM
Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    URGENT!!!

We need few skilled and flexible DDs to join our Raid Core - starting Veteran Trials this week!!! Very skilled Tanks/Healers won't be turned down either, in case basis.

We raid on Tue, Wed and Thu - 20:30 CET. Raiders are required to be able to commit themselves to 3-day-a-week raiding.

Please register on our forums to join!
    Edited by Gelmir on September 18, 2017 6:31PM
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Few more DD spots are open for skilled damage-dealers. Please apply at forums (link in the original post above, or in my signature).
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Almost there folks: 1-2 more flexible and skilled DDs and we are good to go!

And as a next step, we are looking forward to forming our PvP initiative (AD based), which will be announced in a separate topic. Stay tuned!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Need more DDs to join our Core with following requirements:
    • Minimum 30k DPS on robust skelly and good knowledge of your role/spec,
    • Being able to raid 3 days a week - Tue, Wed, Thu - and 2-2.5 hours a day. Raids start at 20:30 CET,
    • Having all DLCs/Xpacs which come with Trials: Thieves' Guild DLC, Morrowind Xpac (and CWC DLC soon),
    • Having all the basic gear set required for your role IS NOT mandatory (we will help you to farm dungeons),
    • Being minimum CP 300
    If interested, please register at forums and fill your profile completely. Thanks!
    Edited by Gelmir on September 28, 2017 11:43AM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still need 2-3 DDs to join our Core with following requirements:
    • Being able to raid 3 days a week - Tue, Wed, Thu - and 2-2.5 hours a day. Raids start at 20:30 CET,
    • Having all DLCs/Xpacs which come with Trials: Thieves' Guild DLC, Morrowind Xpac (and CWC DLC soon),
    • Having all the basic gear set required for your role IS NOT mandatory (we will help you to farm dungeons),
    • Being minimum CP 300
    If interested, please register at forums and fill your profile completely. We are scheduling vTrials every week to test our standing Core, until we have a steady working team.

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still need 2-3 DDs to join our Core with following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300
    If interested, please register at forums and fill your profile completely. We are scheduling vTrials every week to test our standing Core, until we have a steady working team.

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still need 1-2 DDs to join our Core with following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    Still need 1-2 DDs to join our Core with following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300

RP
    We need RP enthusiasts to kick-start our RP project within guild. Please contact me in-game: @Glevissig

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    Our experienced Raid Core still needs 1-2 DDs to join, with following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300

PvP Core
    We need 2x seasoned PvP vets to join us as Raid Leaders. With that accomplished, we will start forming our PvP Alliance Core [AD side].

RP
    We need RP enthusiasts to kick-start our RP project within guild. Please contact me in-game: @Glevissig

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    Our experienced Raid Core still needs 1-2 DDs to join, with following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300

PvP Core
    We need 2x seasoned PvP vets to join us as Raid Leaders. With that accomplished, we will start forming our PvP Alliance Core [AD side].

RP

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    • Being minimum CP 300

PvP Core

RP

Social slots
    We have opened 10 slots in our Roster towards Social recruitment - people who aren't interested in PvE/PvP/RP, but just daily questing, dungeons and such. Due to our selective nature of recruitment, all Socials will be interviewed before recruitment. Please contact me in-game if you are interested in joining Lodge. Add me as a friend, if I am offline. We will talk as soon as I am online.

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    • Being minimum CP 300
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Social slots
    We have opened limited number of slots in our Roster towards Social recruitment - people who aren't interested in PvE/PvP/RP right away, but want to do daily stuff (questing, dungeons and such) and who are eager to assist their guildies and to be the part of our community. Due to our selective nature of recruitment, all Socials will be interviewed before recruitment. Please contact me (@Glevissig) in-game if you are interested in joining Lodge. Add me as a friend, if I am offline. We will talk as soon as I am online.

Note: Recruitment towards other projects ongoing as well. Read my earlier posts above. Please do not respond here. Join our forums, if you want to apply.
    Edited by Gelmir on October 23, 2017 8:40AM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    • Being minimum CP 300
    Although we haven't started raiding yet, our Core members and Raid Leaders are experienced vTrial runners. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team soon! If applicable, you will be trained to conquer the final DPS check milestone you are missing, or be helped to get that final gear piece you're still missing, from vDungeons. So, don't delay and sign up on our forums: fill your profile and we will grab you in no time.

PvP Core
    We need 2x seasoned PvP vets to join us as Raid Leaders. With that accomplished, we will start actively forming our PvP Alliance Core [AD side].

RP
    In past few weeks, we managed to recruit several RP enthusiasts to kick-start our RP project within the guild. We are looking forward to recruiting few more. Please contact me in-game: @Glevissig if you have questions, otherwise feel free to register at our forums and fill your profile. You will be invited as soon as possible (generally the same day, in the evening).

Social slots
    Slots opened in our Roster towards Social recruitment for this month is being filled quickly. People who aren't interested in PvE/PvP/RP, but who just want to do their daily chore (questing, dungeons and such) with their guildies, and socialize in the process are welcome to fill these slots. Due to our selective nature of recruitment, all Socials will be interviewed before recruitment. Please contact me in-game if you are interested in joining Lodge. Add me as a friend, if I am offline. We will talk as soon as I am in-game.

Thanks!
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Too bad you are on EU :(
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    • Having all DLCs/Xpacs which add new Trials: Thieves' Guild DLC, Morrowind Xpac and Clockwork City DLC (soft requirement for now),
    • Being minimum CP 300
    Although we haven't started raiding yet, our Core members and Raid Leaders are experienced vTrial runners. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team soon! If applicable, you will be trained to conquer the final DPS check milestone you are missing, or be helped to get that final gear piece you're still missing, from vDungeons. So, don't delay and sign up on our forums: fill your profile and we will grab you in no time.

PvP Core
    We need 2x seasoned PvP vets to join us as Raid Leaders. With that accomplished, we will start actively forming our PvP Alliance Core [AD side].

RP
    In past few weeks, we managed to recruit several RP enthusiasts to kick-start our RP project within the guild. We are looking forward to recruiting few more. Please contact me in-game: @Glevissig if you have questions, otherwise feel free to register at our forums and fill your profile. You will be invited as soon as possible (generally the same day, in the evening).

Social slots
    Slots opened in our Roster towards Social recruitment for this month is being filled quickly. People who aren't interested in PvE/PvP/RP, but who just want to do their daily chore (questing, dungeons and such) with their guildies, and socialize in the process are welcome to fill these slots. Due to our selective nature of recruitment, all Socials will be interviewed before recruitment. Please contact me in-game if you are interested in joining Lodge. Add me as a friend, if I am offline. We will talk as soon as I am in-game.

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    Our Raid Core successfully filled existing gaps within our minimal team, yet we want to complement our numbers with additional reserves. Thus, our Core needs 1 Tank, 2-3 DDs to join, with following requirements:
    • Minimum 30k DPS on robust skelly and good knowledge of your role/spec [for DDs],
    • Minimum 40k HP [for Tanks],
    • Having all DLCs/Xpacs which add new Trials: Thieves' Guild DLC, Morrowind Xpac and Clockwork City DLC (soft requirement for now),
    • Being minimum CP 300
    Although we haven't started raiding yet, our Core members and Raid Leaders are experienced vTrial runners. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team soon! If applicable, you will be trained to conquer the final DPS check milestone you possibly are missing, or be helped to get that final gear piece you possibly need, from vDungeons. So, don't delay and sign up on our forums now!

PvP Core
    We successfully recruited a PvP Officer to lead our AD-based PvP initiative. Currently, we need 1 more seasoned PvP vet to join us as a complementary PvP officer. We also started recruiting skilled PvPers to join our PvP Core. We will be fighting from AD-front. Don't delay, join today!

Additionally we are in the process of laying the ground work for our PvP Initiative: Criteria/Requirements to qualify & Guidelines for the Core. More news will follow soon.

RP
    Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) or join our forums directly. Once aboard, we will discuss the details of our RP initiative with you and plan for its future.

Social slots
    Slots opened in our Roster towards Social recruitment for the month of October has been filled. From here on, we won't be advertising our Social slots in in-game chat, but only will be recruiting through official forums. People who aren't interested in PvE/PvP/RP, but who just want to do their daily chore (questing, dungeons and such) with their guildies, and socialize in the process are welcome to join as Socials. Such players will commit themselves to be involved in daily guild life, to be active in guild chat in-game or on Discord. Every month we will be evaluating members holding these slots and if necessary, freeing them for new recruitment.

Please contact me in-game if you are interested in joining Lodge. Add me as a friend, if I am offline. We will talk as soon as I am in-game.

Thanks!
    Edited by Gelmir on November 3, 2017 3:37PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    Our Raid Core successfully filled existing gaps within our minimal team, yet we want to complement our numbers with additional reserves. Thus, our Core needs 1 Tank, 2 DDs to join, with following requirements:
    • Minimum 30k DPS on robust skelly and good knowledge of your role/spec [for DDs],
    • Being minimum CP 300
    Although we haven't started raiding yet, our Core members and Raid Leaders are experienced vTrial runners. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team soon! If applicable, you will be trained to conquer the final DPS check milestone you possibly are missing, or be helped to get that final gear piece you possibly need, from vDungeons. So, don't delay and sign up on our forums now!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    Our Raid Core successfully filled existing gaps within our minimal team, yet we want to complement our numbers with additional reserves. Thus, our Core needs 1 Healer, 2 DDs to join, with following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    VERY URGENT!!! LFM 1x PvE Training Officer who could help us with Inspection/Training of our new raiders. If you are good with wide range of specs/roles/classes and would like to join our Core as an Officer, please PM me ingame (@Glevissig) or join us at http://LodgeOfSorceresses.com.
    Edited by Gelmir on November 20, 2017 1:03PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    Our Raid Core successfully filled existing gaps within our minimal team, yet we want to complement our numbers with additional reserves. Thus, our Core needs 1 skilled Healer & 2 skilled DDs to join, with following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300
    We started doing Craglorn vTrials last week. So, don't delay and sign up on our forums now!
    Edited by Gelmir on November 23, 2017 12:09AM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core

In addition to 1x reliable Healer & 2x DDs we need (see the previous post above please), we also are searching for a 2nd Raid Leader to join our Officer team. Preferrably a Tank, or a Healer role, with good knowledge about vTrials, with positive, constructive attitude. Usual Raid Core requirements apply (again, see previous post) - such as 3-day raiding commitment etc.

Currently we are doing Craglorn vTrials, finished vAA and vHRC. Moving onward towards vSO and vMOL.
    Edited by Gelmir on November 23, 2017 12:10AM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core Disbanded

After 6 months of ceaseless recruitment, training, planning, I regret to announce that we disbanded our PvE project for the time being. We will be focusing on PvP and RP projects. Detailed news coming soon!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvP Core
    Need seasoned/skilled PvP veterans from AD front to join our ranks - we are forming our PvP Cyrodiil Raid Core. Please join our forums if interested, or join our Discord server for more information.

RP
    Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us - register at forums to join, join Discord for more info!

Social slots
    People who aren't interested in PvE/PvP/RP, but who just want to do their daily chore (questing, dungeons and such) with their guildies, and socialize in the process are welcome to join as Socials. Such players will commit themselves to be involved in daily guild life, to be active in guild chat in-game or on Discord.

Currently we are recruiting towards Social slots, so feel free to join us through our forums. For more info, Discord server is the place.

Thanks!

P.S.: We also decided to revive our Guild Wars 2 guild. For more info, contact us via forums or Discord please.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    Lodge of Sorceresses successfully established a foothold in GW2, thus extending our reach in yet another MMO. Thanks
    everyone for showing great interest in our community!

RP
    At the moment, we're looking for an RP Officer to kickstart our RP project within guild. If you are an avid RP player with relatively good experience in it, please contact us on our Discord. Let's discuss the details! :)

Social slots
    Being a multi-faceted guild who aim to create a vibrant gaming community, we pay special attention to our Social slots - people who want to join the guild to be a part of fun environment, by adding something from themselves, by contributing to it in their own way. If you are someone who wants to be part of something big and fun, feel free to join us! Contact us on Discord for more info & register at our forums to join!

Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    PvE Raid Core
    We decided to revive our PvE vTrials Raid Core. To that end, we are looking for raiders for all roles, generally with the following requirements:
    • Being minimum CP 300
    Since we are relatively young Core, so far we cleared vAA and vHRC only. Our goal is to clear all vTrial content ESO offers and potentially move to HM vTrials. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team soon! If applicable, you will be trained to conquer the final DPS check milestone you possibly are missing, or be helped to get that final gear piece you possibly need, from vDungeons. So, don't delay and sign up on our forums now!
    Edited by Gelmir on January 3, 2018 12:31PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting towards our PvE Core - please see the previous post above! Thanks.