The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

to many campaigns open again. emperor swapping abuse as soon as they could.

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
need i say more? you left the midyear event ones open and now they are empty and being abused for emperor swapping and one sided faction easy wins
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really don't care anymore, let them have fun.
    The emperor title was diluted a long time ago.
    Besides just as much swapping goes on by agreement on the busy campaigns.
    The whole emperor achievement needs revamped.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apathy always wins.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    remove emperor achievement and skill line, drama more OP than the buffs... costume should be from crown crates...
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    or give unlimited wall stones to all so we all have = chance
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who are religiously relying on stones to get emp don't have an equal chance.
    Edited by Adenoma on September 11, 2017 9:31AM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played in Xarxes and saw the AD/EP emp switching train as a DC. Honestly all you need is 5 defenders and they fold like paper.

Also: it gave a me slight ego boost to kill one of those emps 1 on 1.
    Edited by gabriebe on September 11, 2017 12:52PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I played in Xarxes and saw the AD/EP emp switching train as a DC. Honestly all you need is 5 defenders and they fold like paper.

Also: it gave a me slight ego boost to kill one of those emps 1 on 1.

Xarxes ps4 na by chance? because we put a halt to that bull jazz...There was and Ad guild and EP guild passing it for almost a week, our guild has choked em out lmao...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    People who are religiously relying on stones to get emp don't have an equal chance.

as well they should not....it is pvp..not pv broken wall

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah it was Xarxes PC NA.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really don't care anymore, let them have fun.
    The emperor title was diluted a long time ago.
    Besides just as much swapping goes on by agreement on the busy campaigns.
    The whole emperor achievement needs revamped.

This, pretty much.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    remove emperor achievement and skill line, drama more OP than the buffs... costume should be from crown crates...
    No, I disagree with selling the costume those of us who got it legitimately deserve to have something special, they already took away our buffs a long time ago.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by wazzz56 on September 14, 2017 1:37PM

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The number of people who've legitimately earned emperor, these days, is quite low...
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    or give unlimited wall stones to all so we all have = chance

No and no. Would never support this lol. Emping is a process, takes planning, no sleep, and a bit of luck.
    And your alliance needs to be on it that week.
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the emp buff (not as powerful as it is now) should only be faction wide and not specific to the player. No title no super powers, just a temporary title for as long as you can hold it. Your faction receives some stat boosts to help defend while the other to factions zerg them down. That removes all the power and title hungry mongers.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 15, 2017 7:19PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want people to be able to buy the costume, but I will say I wish I could make some money from hungry RPers by selling the throne of Cyrodiil.

The traitor

• Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I don't want people to be able to buy the costume, but I will say I wish I could make some money from hungry RPers by selling the throne of Cyrodiil.

Ik, the RPers in this game are super thirsty for PVP furnishings. It would be a great way to make money for PVPers. I just want people to get emp honestly. And really, only PVPers. Not PVEers and RPers who want a 'shiney dye' or 'super fancy throne'. Though I can see the costume, it looks awesome.

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    No, I disagree with selling the costume those of us who got it legitimately deserve to have something special, they already took away our buffs a long time ago.

at this point, obtaining emperor "legitimately" is up to heavy debate and completely subjective. Yes there are some that "earned" the achievement through traditional methods. then there are those that "earned" it in terms of satisfying the achievement requirements. if you know what i mean.

its all just kinda sad.

I think a lot of us came into ESO thinking emperor was supposed to mean a great deal. but at the end of the day, the message is clear: "it's just a game people. move along. move along"
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons