Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

gold cap

justinbarrett
justinbarrett
✭✭✭
what is the gold cap for personal bags, and bank in eso...not that I am close :) but I am curious...
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    edit: no, wait. Are you asking about cost of upgrade or how much gold you can store in them?
    Edited by Rosveen on March 4, 2015 4:20PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Around $2 million, I believe.

@Rosveen , no, there is actually a point where they will keep you from accumulating more gold on a single character.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rosveen , no, there is actually a point where they will keep you from accumulating more gold on a single character.
    That was a note to myself, not the answer. I initially read it as a question about the upgrades, which I promptly edited out. I don't actually know the answer, I'm too poor to ever find out. :|

• mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    wait there is a cap for the gold you can save?. guess i am not quite there yet lol
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion
  • justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    lol, well I never broke 110k :) which 100K is enough for my needs anyway...but 2mil is plenty...
  • Cuetlachtli
    Cuetlachtli
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I just did a dark brotherhood mission and it said I reached a gold cap?? I thought there wasn't one?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Around $2 million, I believe.

I've had more than 2mil on my toons plenty of times. Know people that have far far more than that on single toons.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    def more than 2 million lol. at op, not sure, maybe in the billionz, shrugs
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craft bag space limit is in the hundred of billions, so....maybe there abouts?

Edit: It'd be a painful way to do it but you could keep making new toons on pts every day and putting the 10 million gold each get into one toon until you can't hold more, but tbh...

296.jpg
    Edited by DocFrost72 on September 16, 2017 11:25PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's like the craft bag the cap is 4.2 Billion. That Is the limitation per slot with that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"