The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lev 500 looking for first guild

DynaHD103
DynaHD103
Soul Shriven
Been running solo since I started playing back in February, getting kind of lonely so looking to join a guild and start running with other people. I'm level 500, and a KhajIit DPS. I mainly run dungeons, but want to start on Trials. I'm pretty laid back so I'm down for doing just about anything,

I'm 30 so looking for mainly a mature guild that's laid back and drama free, thanks.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @DynaHD103 Wretched Legion is still recruiting new members. We are a guild to participates in all facets of eso (minus RP), we conduct vet dungeon runs, pvp events, and vet trial runs. We are looking to build up our trial team currently as well. The bulk of our guild is 30 or older so looks like we could be a great fit for you. We also use LINE app, which is our main form of communication when setting up events, general questions and conversation. I highly recommend all members to download the app, send me a friend request and a message. I will get you added to our chats at that time. If you are interested, please let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• DynaHD103
    DynaHD103
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, you can send me an invitation and I'll check it out, thanks.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @DynaHD103 I just saw your response and will get you an invite tonight when I am home from work. What is your gamertag? Also, when you get a moment please download the LINE app as this is our source of communication for events specifically trial runs. once you download the app, add me as a friend and shoot me a message. I will then invite you to our chat rooms. My LINE ID is SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• DynaHD103
    DynaHD103
    Soul Shriven
    App downloaded. Gamertag is - DynaHD1