Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

[A Thirst for Revolution] bugged?

devinm_1919b16_ESO
devinm_1919b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Is the quest [A Thirst for Revolution], in Hallin's Stand bugged? I can find the three NPCs that tell me to search the houses, and I can find only the corpse of Aishah no one else. Any one have the coordinates for where to go?
  • devinm_1919b16_ESO
    devinm_1919b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nevermind after searching every house and reloging multiple times I found them...anyway to delete this thread?
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am having trouble with the Question Maradem part of the quest, hes on a bed with a pointer over his head but i am not able to interact with him. This has been going on 2 days now.
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having trouble finding them as well. Relogged a couple of times. Can't locate Runid and I have gone into the same houses several times and talked to every NPC I see. They really in the blue circle?

Runid - he isn't in the blue circle, south side is his house, near the stable boy that you talk to with the weapons for the rebels earlier on.
    Edited by Gillysan on August 8, 2014 1:23AM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind after searching every house and reloging multiple times I found them...anyway to delete this thread?

Thanks for sharing the information as to exactly where you found each one. .... Oh wait -- you didn't bother, did you?

NO thanks to you for wasting my time by checking this Google search result.

UPDATE: Each one of them is in a house or building. It seems best to find them in the following order:

(1) Aisah's house is on the north side of the "town center" well -- a Khajit beggar sits on the ground at the front of the porch.

(2) Runid's house is on the southern edge of the town (within the walls), near the Stable and outside the perimeter of the search circle highlighted on the map -- as noted by Gillysan above.

(3) Nahsirh is in the Sleeping Sun Tea House on the northern edge of the town (within the walls), the second house to the east clockwise from the northern gate.

If memory serves, you must pick a simple lock on either Aisah's house or Runid's house, but in my experience, no harm was done to my avatar's reputation and no NPC appeared to claim a bounty as a result of picking it.

You must find each one of these three NPCs before you can progress any further with the quest.

Edited by Shadowshire on November 27, 2015 6:35AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • MaDGaR
    MaDGaR
    ✭✭
    thank you for the information I thought it was bugged as well I just relog I will check locations to see if it works.

I relog and went to the house of Asiah, which he is dead I examine the body, I talk to the cat person outside of his house and I paid him off for information.

now I am stuck. I found Runid on the house of Hallin's stand but she would not talk to me... which is actually the snakeskin suds on the map

checking sun tea house now.

so let's make this clear because Shadowshire I think you have the order wrong

1.you check Asiah's body at his house,
    2. I do not know if you need to talk to the cat person but if you do it, but I don't think you need to
    3. so then go south in town there is a house called the house of Runid you will need to pick the lock. which is a simple lock
    4. you will then talk to Runid
    5. you then go north in the city to snakeskin suds to talk to Niha
    6. Ufa will then appear
    7. Then you go to the mages guild
    8. I think you all can go from there.