The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Movement Key Issue

jluchau
jluchau
✭✭✭
So I’ve tried everything I can think of. I’ve reset all my preferences. Made sure all updates were run. I’ve tried disabling all addons. I’m still having issues. If I use the right movement “d” key with any other key (W,A or S) my character gets stuck moving right. Now, this doesn’t happen if I use the secondary key binds (arrow keys) which made me think it was the D key specifically. So I re-binded the D key to something else and this fixed the problem further making me think it was the “d” key at fault. But I have no issues with the key in any other program or game. Also, using the key by itself isn’t an issue only when used with another movement key. Any thoughts?

This is especially irritating as I’ve been trying to do VMA. I’m on the spider :spider: stage and it’s extremely difficult to try and get into the safe light from the stones only to run out of it against my will and be eaten alive by little spiders.