The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is the Ebonheart pact in pvp???????????

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
I simply can't do pvp anymore. Daggerfall and Aldmeri are everywhere in Cyrodill and Imperial City. If i manage to find a Group of 5 is a miracle and If we find any enemy on the way, they are always like an army of 1000 compare with us.

If i would knew that Ebonheart in PC is the small chicken pact in the game i would never do a character there. Is not only today, is since always like this and since days that i can't farm any Stones in imperial City, because there is NO ONE of my faction.

I would really love that ZOS implements something to Change faction, because i can't stand anyomore the *** Ebonheart pact, is disgussting how small and weak in pvp are.

Sorry I have to edit to clarify that I play in PC EU!
Edited by teladoy on September 14, 2017 5:31PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    Where is the Ebonheart pact in pvp???????????
    Try the EP buff campaign ...
    poke.gif

Edited by SirAndy on September 14, 2017 1:14AM
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely 100% of all EPs on all platforms and all megaservers can be found on Sotha Sil EU PC.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destiny 2?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    59286022.jpg

you must become -
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdxKMsGT8lnyiy5H8KO_DGtHCrPe_cBzIej0Ta5LZJTZDlk7tw
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on console? Because they run in huge packs of 100 man zergs all day in vivec
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nords players are looking for the dragons thinking it's the 4th era
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 13, 2017 10:14PM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u4b79uxy8hwx.jpg

PC-NA Goat
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    Are you on console? Because they run in huge packs of 100 man zergs all day in vivec

I Play in PC and is a *** nightmare.
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the campaign you joined. The one I joined once was completely dominated by the Ebonheart Pact, and I was able to freely collect all of the Skyshards and more with barely ever seeing enemy players... It was so bad that the Ebonheart Pact had all four enemy gates opened at the same time for a few minutes.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget now which campaign (I am terrible at remembering names) but there is a really good EP guild that is on just about every night NA PC. They must be a mostly East Coast though because they usually disappear sorta early.

And in one of the non CP campaigns it is common (again kind of early in the night) to get run over by 40+ EP with another twenty or so running in behind them.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i play on PS4 EU and atleast on Vivec, it alternates between the factions who is dominating, however it is mostly Red.

You can see in zone chat 'LF Huge group only' etc all to often.

Zerg state of mind.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    u4b79uxy8hwx.jpg

its like that on NA PC too?

Lmao that photo is a very accurate representation of PS4 EU.

EP are EVERYWHERE, all in heavy armour and shield, all DKs and Templars and all on atleast 25k health. AT LEAST 25k.
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are not many pug groups around anymore as they are not usually fun to run with in all honesty. Many of the pug groups are filled with newbs that are undergeared, rarely stack on crown or listen to orders, and always a handful love to chase the squirrels.

There are a handful of large guilds that more serious players have joined, like Pact Militia or Dreadlords. Some other guilds that have been around for a long time prefer to run in small groups of trusted players.

Look for a guild.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see our guild leader got a girlfriend and the rest are off playing that other game. :D
    PS4 NA Vivec
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 13, 2017 11:51PM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everywhere on PS4
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U kinda identified your own problem, you are EP

On xbox at least, they run rampant in huge zergs
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    Absolutely 100% of all EPs on all platforms and all megaservers can be found on Sotha Sil EU PC.

Sad but true.

(for EU at least :-D)

They killed the campaign by doing the ZERG academy ^^
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    u4b79uxy8hwx.jpg

EP are EVERYWHERE, all in heavy armour and shield, all DKs and Templars and all on atleast 25k health. AT LEAST 25k.

AT LEAST 25k?!?!?

On Xbox they all have AT LEAST 30k and are all guarding eachother.

EP definitely has the most because of the sick dragon insignia and nord roleplayers.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • ictopbasli
    ictopbasli
    ✭✭✭
    I leave my Argonian and create a Redguard because of that. I now serving and fighting for Daggerfall. Let them tomatoes lose! They want this.
    Thalmor rules!
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    u4b79uxy8hwx.jpg

AT LEAST 25k?!?!?

On Xbox they all have AT LEAST 30k and are all guarding eachother.

EP definitely has the most because of the sick dragon insignia and nord roleplayers.

@Krayzie
    I mean the dragon is pretty freakin cool lookin haha
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe in the Imperial Sewers bombing those Molag Bal farm groups. :]
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    I simply can't do pvp anymore. Daggerfall and Aldmeri are everywhere in Cyrodill and Imperial City. If i manage to find a Group of 5 is a miracle and If we find any enemy on the way, they are always like an army of 1000 compare with us.

If i would knew that Ebonheart in PC is the small chicken pact in the game i would never do a character there. Is not only today, is since always like this and since days that i can't farm any Stones in imperial City, because there is NO ONE of my faction.

I would really love that ZOS implements something to Change faction, because i can't stand anyomore the *** Ebonheart pact, is disgussting how small and weak in pvp are.

Can I have your stuff?
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are enough campaigns for each alliance to just sit in a campaign and own everything.

I am on PS4 NA and I took my DC character into a campaign last week where we owned everything just to complete my Cyrodiil Skyshard hunt - even the ones behind all enemy gates. Took an EP character to a different campaign a couple of days ago where EP owned everything and completed my Cyrodiil questing achievement (had to do Bruma and Weynon Priory area quests).

There is really very little risk for anyone in Cyrodiil any more - you are guaranteed to find a campaign where your faction owns the map and you can fish, quest, skyshard hunt to your hearts content.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be on Xbox, because in my experience (playing since console release) on PS4 EP is outnumbered 2 to 1 the majority of encounters I'm ever a part of while playing in Vivec.
    I really think a large part of that comes from the fact that the other Alliances have better racial bonuses for damage so unless people have the any Alliance any Race upgrade most choose DC or AD when creating a character.

• Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're in the wrong campaign.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC EU, all EP are sitting in Sotha Sil for some reason. I dont understand that and dont think its even fun to outnumber everyone 30 to 1.
    My advice is to roll DC or AD (preferably DC :p ) and join Vivec campaign.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol which campaign are you in?
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're all busy emperor farming in the campaigns that DC and AD don't care about.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This man gets it. Awesome!
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

This man gets it. Awesome!

Sotha Sil on Xbox is a circle around the emp keeps farming AP