The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is the Ebonheart pact in pvp???????????

• Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They come out at night, when everyone sleeps and cap the whole map with hardly any resistance
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, I think you're talking about PC NA Sotha Sil campaign right?
    Because my NB is an EP and yes, we always have the least amount of players on at any given time of the day/night compared to DC and AD. That also consequently means we are always on the bottom of the Alliance Leaderboard. DC have been dominating Sotha Sil for quite some time now, probably 6 months straight tops (someone correct me if I'm wrong)?
    It's a shame that we wouldn't get the top tier rewards from having our alliance win the campaign but hey, there's always more opponents for us to kill.
    In this case, I always go for solo hunting and capping resources. Do mind that I'm a NB so I have an easier time to pick the fights I wish to engage in.

To me, it's really fun being the underdog of the campaign and I don't mind it in the slightest since winning a campaign doesn't change anything at all anyways.
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    Absolutely 100% of all EPs on all platforms and all megaservers can be found on Sotha Sil EU PC.

Totally agree. Sotha Sil PC EU is the sandbox - easy mode if you're EP. That's the only campaign where they play! If you want to have some mindless zerg - light attack spam - hitting one target with 7 ultis kind of fun, come on down. Me and my AD buddies are ready for farming :wink:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slack wrote: »
    They come out at night, when everyone sleeps and cap the whole map with hardly any resistance
    @Slack
    This happens in PC NA Sotha Sil too! DC would just night cap the whole map and zerg on other times.
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont waste ur time with EP. Best players are in DC and AD
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    I simply can't do pvp anymore. Daggerfall and Aldmeri are everywhere in Cyrodill and Imperial City. If i manage to find a Group of 5 is a miracle and If we find any enemy on the way, they are always like an army of 1000 compare with us.

If i would knew that Ebonheart in PC is the small chicken pact in the game i would never do a character there. Is not only today, is since always like this and since days that i can't farm any Stones in imperial City, because there is NO ONE of my faction.

I would really love that ZOS implements something to Change faction, because i can't stand anyomore the *** Ebonheart pact, is disgussting how small and weak in pvp are.

Is this guy for real? PM raids 1-24 are still there just type lfz "looking for zerg" in ep cyro zone chat :)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP the proper way to farm stones in IC is to create 3 mag NBs ( 1 AD, 1 EP, and 1 DC ). Level each character to level 10, and make sure you get blade of woe too. Then play in the alliance that controls all or majority of the flags in the districts.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PC EU in Kyne its constantly EP and DC ganging up on AD and then they have tea parties and dont attack each other.