Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Zos - You're going to lose more and more players if you don't improve...

• kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I think content-wise the game is doing well, and that is the reason I have stuck with it even though I feel like the combat mechanics themselves are lacking.
    Playing since beta...
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    I don't even care about content i just want the game to not make my Xbox crash every 1-2 hours. This game needs to put a halt on any new content for 3+months and run an 'Operation Health' style update period like Rainbow Six did. So many key parts of the game like Cyrodiil and the activity finder are broken. Stop putting out new content and focus on fixing the content you have. The amount of crashes to the Xbox dashboard i have to encounter in any given day that I choose to play is simply embarrassing.

Only place I have crash issues are in Vivec City...But once the daily obligatory crash occurs...even there... its usually fine after that...
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    While we appreciate constructive feedback, we do not allow quit threads or the promoting of other games. While we understand that you all have many interests outside of The Elder Scrolls Online, these forums are a place to talk about ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.