The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, Why would you alter a costume that we paid for?

• Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the DB robe has some graphics issues currently. I have a toon that wears all white and his robe keeps switching from white to gray and back to white, sometimes several times in the course of a minute. I had wondered if it had to do with it changing when he rides through shadows, but it seems very random. This just started happening a couple of days ago.
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Change it back please

+1
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Your "rant" will stomp into deaf ears. [snip]

Yep, wouldn't be the first time.

They removed large building space from Earthtear Cavern. They broke the Lantern of Anguish for almost 5 months and made it spew flames the size of your entire house. Now they've gone and removed the swinging animations from Common Lantern Hanging and they've been static on PS4 for almost 3-4 months, yet still start on a pre-swing angle.

[snip]

To be fair though virtually every online game out there has this in the TOS - it would just be nice if ZOS did these things based on concencus and request instead of their idea what's better - they obviously don't realize how that irks players.

It's like renting a white Tuxedo for a wedding - but then a few days before the wedding the renter shows up and dyes it red because it suits HIS tastes. With no regard to the rentee and their wishes.

They can do it and be justified yes - but it's in poor taste.

[edited for bashing & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 29, 2023 6:03PM
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like some response on the costume changes though. Since they aren't mentioned in any patch notes, they may have been unintended. I hope.

I hate it when things get just 'snuck in' on patch day without being mentioned.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Your "rant" will stomp into deaf ears. [snip]

Yep, wouldn't be the first time.

They removed large building space from Earthtear Cavern. They broke the Lantern of Anguish for almost 5 months and made it spew flames the size of your entire house. Now they've gone and removed the swinging animations from Common Lantern Hanging and they've been static on PS4 for almost 3-4 months, yet still start on a pre-swing angle.

[snip]

To be fair though virtually every online game out there has this in the TOS - it would just be nice if ZOS did these things based on concencus and request instead of their idea what's better - they obviously don't realize how that irks players.

It's like renting a white Tuxedo for a wedding - but then a few days before the wedding the renter shows up and dyes it red because it suits HIS tastes. With no regard to the rentee and their wishes.

They can do it and be justified yes - but it's in poor taste.

Hanging lantern ia fixed on xbox.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 29, 2023 6:04PM
    Xbox One Na