Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

deleted

• Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Raid Leader for PvE position has been filled by a fellow raider.

We are still looking for few more raid-ready (C160+) players. Gear is not important, we are farming dungeons for sets and crafting the remaining. We primarily need Tanks (3x) and few Stamina-based DD (coupla melee and 3x ranged), and then everyone else.

And of course, as always, we are open to social members as well (all levels).

Additionally, our PvP project will be from Aldmeri Dominion side. Anyone interested in doing campaigns with us in future, please join us.
    Edited by Gelmir on August 24, 2017 7:46AM
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We've recruited significant amount of players in past few days. Yet, we are still looking for Templar Healers to join our Raid Core. Next week we are starting our raiding/trial sessions, this week mostly focusing on inspection of our new additions.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, when I did read the first post, I was interested to join a cosy, casual friendly, social and light-RP guild. The last posts suggests that you are now more interested in raids and end-game content.

If the guild is still interested in recruiting casual players who will stick around for quite some time, then yes I will fit right in :-).

I'll register at your forums.

And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We ALWAYS welcome casual players, RPers and whom not :D Got cool idea which you'd like to be realized in a guild? Don't hesitate to share it with us - who knows, maybe a new Guild Project will be born from it! PvE Endgame is just a Project to us, the current one which we focus on. In a month or so, it will become an old Project. We don't limit ourselves with anything.
    Edited by Gelmir on September 4, 2017 3:01PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for a few, preferably flexible DDs to join our Raid Core. Please register at our forums if interested, we will grab you in no time.
  • elarionneithan
    elarionneithan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Is it still possible to join the guild as a rather new player? I just hit level 50 in the game but still learning a lot of it, for the moment I am not good enough yet for raiding or other endgame content but I would like tot do it in the future.

Kind regards

Elarion
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We welcome all levels and experiences @elarionneithan .
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We started our trial runs. Still need coupla flexible/skilled DDs to join our Raid Core.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We are raiding on Tue, Wed and Thu, from 20:30 CET, for 2 to 2.5 hours.

Right now we need skilled DDs to fill few gaps in our Raid Core, as soon as possible. Please join on our forums to apply!
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I is are a bad boi, send me invitation
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey can i get a invite
    i am tank looking for doing end game trails and dungeons
    id @Dragneel1207