The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should Zos lower the price for crowns?

• Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭
    Yes PLSSS !
    Yesss plss !!!
    M
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    Yes PLSSS !
    Yes please and would be great if they do ...but they never listen to players !

Don't expect to be listen by them lol x
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower the cost of crowns but increase the cost of items in the store?

They do lower the cost of crowns via sales which spur players to stock up. Those that do not stock up get to pay more. Very normal business model. It is why there are sales throughout the USA this weekend, but a couple weeks ago people would have paid more for many things. The poll is meaningless and pointless, anyone would vote for saving money.
  • Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭
    Yes PLSSS !
    maybe..one day! at least , today we have a good surprise...they add bigger crown size , a little cheaper ! :) thnx god !
    M
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    Yes PLSSS !
    Before purchasing something in the Crown Store, please have in mind:

Need: You absolutely need this item to get by on a day to day basis and feel very cool.
    Sometimes Need: You don't need this item every day, but you use it on a somewhat regular basis to look cool often.
    Want: You bought this item because you wanted it, not because you needed it. So you are cool that you have it.
    Crap: You don't have a good reason why you have it and you already know it needs to go (there's probably a few of these items, at least). But you still buy it because you just want it sometimes and it is über cool.

When was the last time I used this? When will I use this again? Does this item bring you joy? NO?! STOP PAYING THEN.
    Thank you.

PS: The option "Keep da money in da pocket" was missing so I just vote Yes.
    Edited by Ajintse on September 6, 2017 12:28PM
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭
    Yes PLSSS !
    Ajintse wrote: »
    Before purchasing something in the Crown Store, please have in mind:

Need: You absolutely need this item to get by on a day to day basis and feel very cool.
    Sometimes Need: You don't need this item every day, but you use it on a somewhat regular basis to look cool often.
    Want: You bought this item because you wanted it, not because you needed it. So you are cool that you have it.
    Crap: You don't have a good reason why you have it and you already know it needs to go (there's probably a few of these items, at least). But you still buy it because you just want it sometimes and it is über cool.

When was the last time I used this? When will I use this again? Does this item bring you joy? NO?! STOP PAYING THEN.
    Thank you.

PS: The option "Keep da money in da pocket" was missing so I just vote Yes.

veeryy true !
    M
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO , I dont want to save money!
    The solution is to stock up when Crowns go on sale. People laughed when I told them how much I spent on previous Crown sales, but who was laughing in the end when I was saving while people had to pay full price because they didn't buy Crowns on sale. So no, I'm not up for them lowering prices because they don't need to... people just need to get SMART and buy Crowns when they're on sale and realize that prices in the Crown store are based off of expectations that people are using 'Crown Sale' purchased Crowns. If you don't buy Crowns on sale, that is YOUR fault, not ZOS'!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO , I dont want to save money!
    ADarklore wrote: »
    The solution is to stock up when Crowns go on sale. People laughed when I told them how much I spent on previous Crown sales, but who was laughing in the end when I was saving while people had to pay full price because they didn't buy Crowns on sale. So no, I'm not up for them lowering prices because they don't need to... people just need to get SMART and buy Crowns when they're on sale and realize that prices in the Crown store are based off of expectations that people are using 'Crown Sale' purchased Crowns. If you don't buy Crowns on sale, that is YOUR fault, not ZOS'!

Not everyone has the cash available during the short time of the sales - which aren't announced in advance.
    Besides, stocking up on unnecessary things like crowns for a video game, making the cash unavailable for unexpected, potentially important real life things, sounds irresponsible. I of course tolerate people to do whatever they want with their money, but advising them to stock up on something like that is not something I would recommend.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on September 7, 2017 12:31PM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the forums should award crowns for reporting biased polls.
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    Yes PLSSS !
    yes!!!
  • Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭
    Yes PLSSS !
    yes pls !
    M