Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Character's Personality in a Few Words

• Walks_With_Kagouti
    Worships. Molag. Bal.

"Bend your knee to me, I'll give you a minion for each enemy you've slain. You will have an army.
    -Lord Molag Bal

The armies of Molag Bal are upon you! Submit to my masters rule!
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Idrissi, Khajiit NB:
    Patient
    Calculated
    Helpfull
    (Ever so slightly) Crazy
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Path. Catcher of Flutterbyes. The one who stops to see the vista. Always lost and loving it.
    Edited by Path on July 27, 2017 5:43AM
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jd4UeHr.png

My Imperial, Hope Fidelious, who is slowly leveling in Cold Harbor:

"Don't give up, friend!

Never give up!"

(ps that's Tenacity, child of Honor, in the background)
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reckless. All of them.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Haytham_Of_Ishura
    Haytham of Ishura, Son of Sufyan, Lord of Ishura. Kind. Patient. Resilient. Compassionate. Determined.

Quote: "Knowledge is the answer to all fear."
    Haytham of Ishura, Son of Sufyan, House Bayan
    Lord of the Noble House Ishura - {ISHURA} Heavy-RP Guild
    ESO North America Server
    http://realmofishura.com
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will find you, and I will kill you.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer Master Race.
  • xBADxJUJUx
    xBADxJUJUx
    Soul Shriven
    Imiani (M/Bosmer NB)
    Cheerful
    Optimistic
    Sincere
    Feisty
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffy - Loyal, Skittish, Nurturing, Vengeful.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Sociopathic, smart, magical, calculated
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I can do it in 3 or 4 words, but here's my lineup:

M'asad Lynx - Khajiit nightblade (magicka, healer/dps) - "the bloodmage"
    Cold and Collected. Typical personality of a powerful and seasoned mage, he approaches everything with intellect and problem-solving. Very serious/straightforward and blunt.

Pakhet Lynx - Khajiit dragonknight (magicka, tank/dps) - "the undaunted"
    Arrogant and Fearless. She's a typical member of the undaunted - ready to rush into battle without second thought and very much a boisterous braggart about her capabilities.

Bastet Lynx - Khajiit templar (magicka, healer) - "the moon priestess"
    Calm, caring, and motherly. She's like most moon priestesses, knowledgable about the lunar lattice and the khajiit pantheon. She's a tender healer and reassuring guide. Also a bit polyamorous.

Leonin Lynx - Khajiit warden (hybrid, tank) - "the nomadic druid"
    Quiet, collected, and enigmatic. He is very much in touch with the natural world, both flora and fauna, and considers himself separate and above "civilized society". Prefers dealing with creatures to dealing with people.

Raksha Lynx - Khajiit sorceror (stamina, dps) - "the wind thief"
    Sly, quick witted trickster. She "found religion" after stealing an artifact from a temple of khenarthi and being blessed with the goddess' gifts, but still considers herself a thief above all else. She's got a smooth tongue and is a compulsive liar.

Kilrah Lynx - Khajiit dragonknight (stamina, dps) - "the grifter"
    Conniving, treacherous, and a bit cowardly. He's always out to make a quick coin and is a master con artist. Loves taking on alter egos and playing roles, from merchant to noble, priest to general, he becomes anything he needs to be to get paid.
    Edited by Lynx7386 on March 11, 2018 4:52AM
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • SujammaAndFlin
    Aya Orovolo: foul-mouthed, t h i c c, over-confident, curious
    Keep your CHIM up!
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serinor Fire-Marked: *is set on fire* I WILL DESTROY YOU!

• DonWalking
    DonWalking
    ✭✭✭
    Badass, unstoppable, handsome, and bold
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snooty.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    Spells-In-Shadows, Shadowscale healer.

Loyal
    Manipulative
    Vengeful
    Protective
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sort of sadistic, steals
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    no5azq0y2x1z.jpg
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni Morgha Kul is a Telvanni noble, powerful and intelligent, and not above brandishing a greatsword when called upon. He's arrogant, ambitious and noble. Not above murder, but never petty. Think Doctor Doom.

Hogun Jornisson is a force of nature. Chaotic and brutal, he loves nothing so much as battle. Except mead. Especially when it leads to battle. One can never know which way he will go. Capricious and aggressive, he can be heroic... or equally villainous.

Swims in Shadow is an assassin, born and raised to slip in quietly and end a life. He is cold blooded, and not just because he's Argonian. He will steal, he will kill, he will do anything and everything to complete his contracts. Despite this, he is remarkably family-oriented, mild with children and philosophical with his elders.

Mth'Lar D'Log Bog is huge, even for an Orc, leading to the rumour he has troll blood in his history. He is ambitious, brutal and powerful, but a strong leader. His goal is to be a chief, perhaps even a King, and lead the Orcish people to glory. To that end he seeks justice, honour and personal glory.

Oerick the Wizard is something of a mystery. He speaks in riddles as often as not, but always seems to know the answers. Brusque, though fatherly, he has little patience for silliness... unless you're a child, then he's delighted by silliness. Think Gandalf.

Hasan I Sabbah is a complete professional. An assassin, he takes great pride in his reputation for efficiency. Called "Deathstroke" by some, he is renowned for his record, that he's never failed a contract, never even been detected. Honourable, professional and amoral, he does his job, and does it very well.

Celestus is an Altmer Sorceror. A man of deep learning, and endless curiosity, he seeks to learn all the magic there is to know. Even more arrogant than most Altmer, his sense of responsibility makes him somewhat more likable.

Foehnir is something of a legend among the Bosmer. Born under a certain sign on a certain day in a certain place, he was destined to lead his people to something great. He trained from childhood, mastering the bow, the blade and the ways of the forest. While he was out training, his tribe was assaulted by orcs and wiped out. He returned home to a village of the dead. Now, he wanders... purposeless, grieving, and vengeful.

Narasingha one of an order of Khajit monks, living off the land much like the Bosmer. He is calm, mild and thoughtful, but fearsome in battle. Some of his order look up to him with complete reverence, feeling he has achieved some sort of enlightenment. He himself simply tries to live up to the image others have of him.

Gaius Marcellus Scipio was a junior Imperial officer, admired by his men for his nobility and sense of honour as well as his ability in battle. However, when the order came down to kill a town of innocents, he refused and was condemned as a traitor. The prison ship he was on wrecked before he could be returned to Cyrodiil, and he survived, escaping into the wilds of Vvardenfell. Angry with his unjust condemnation, he seeks ways to redeem himself. He is a fierce patriot, honourable and thoughtful.

Stephen of Canada is based on ME, so I won't go into his story.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Lecherous lizard with a noble heart.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arthurian Legend based personalities.
    ✭✭✭
    Aela Wolf-Rider: Fearless, headstrong (if rather reckless) Nord Werewolf who loves big axes, mead, stirring adventures, and companions to share it all with.

Lara the Saucyl
    : Energetic, friendly, cheerful, and full of mischief. This young, saucy, redheaded Bosmer rogue always has a smile on her face and a hand in your pocket.

Alainn Flameborn: Very serious and practical minded. She enjoys working with her hands and aspires to become a great crafter...someday.

Those are my primary ones right now (There are two others but they're only there to serve as "Walking Banks" until i can buy more space). Got some great ideas for more down the line though...
    Edited by Aela_Dragonrider on April 6, 2018 9:04PM
  • Bansidhe1965
    Hepzebah : Prim,Proper and Deadly.

:D
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilith Telvayn: Telvanni. Need I say more?

Vadusa Venim: Strong-willed; a true Redoran.

Hir Hlaalu: Shrewd, but what else can you expect from a Hlaalu?

Siegfried Bearcaller: Big mead. Drinks Nord.

Taariel Spellcast: Elitist Altmer.

Fargoth of Morrowind: Small one.

Imperare: Career soldier.

I have more characters, but their personalities aren’t as distinctly defined yet.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • jjohnson023b14_ESO
    jjohnson023b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The villain of this story. :|
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those familiar with my character's personality will agree that...
    giphy.gif
    Edited by Darkhorse1975 on April 11, 2018 7:36AM
    Master Craftsman!