The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House Types We Need

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The interior of Sleek Creek is very small

That was my first House, and one of the first things I did was build a system of tree houses, because...cat. Now when I visit other people's Sleek Creek it feels so weird, lol.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    An Ashlander yurt

You can get a yurt it's a achievement item you can buy after doing the needed quest. It's a decent size too.
    https://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?itemid=126639

Yep, I know, but it's not the same as having an actual yurt as a house. Just putting it out in a large yard and then trying to decorate inside - it's not the same. I'd rather have one in one of the Ashlander camps.
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric style medium size house located in Coldharbour :)
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOAT HOUSE BOAT HOUSE BOAT HOUSE

Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love a home that has a high end point with a 360 degree view that you can see the mountains and some oceans and I think maybe some plains or a swamp... can't decide.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    We need a Windmill Home.

And we need a Lighthouse Home.

We also need a spooky Gothicky Home, but I think one of those is coming up this October.

Because when it comes to basic, normal, everyday, staple housing, we already have a good selection that more than meets our needs. What's needed now are colorful additions for casual roleplaying. In addition to the ones above,

• a crumbling ruin of a single turret might be nice for poets.

• Or a mausoleum home for the Vere-vulfs und Wampyres among us.

• Crafty-type characters might love a home above a shop.

In the words of Yul Brynner, "Et-cetera, et-cetera."

a house made of straw one of wood and another made from bricks,then they sell the 'huffinpuff wolf'' and spend all your gold rebuilding